• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Art raffle 1.0 || ENDED - WINNER ANNOUNCED

But art threads belong in the museum or museum shop......

Yea supposedly :/ even though a rule states to post in ABAB order and must contribute to discussion with no posts with one words/just for the sake of posting some people still do it and you can't micro manage that. Sucks it got marked as spam.

Yea supposedly :/ even though a rule states to post in ABAB order and must contribute to discussion with no posts with one words/just for the sake of posting some people still do it and you can't micro manage that. Sucks it got marked as spam.

yes it totally sucks, sometimes for giveaways people mention in their OP that you can be disqualified if they spam the thread

So this thread isn't going to survive at all against all the game threads here but let's try our best to not let this die hey.
I've sent a message hopefully the admins will see asking about the specific criteria for marking a thread as spam so as for any future threads this won't happen again.

Also, Nightmares, unfortunately I'll have to disqualify you from the giveaway for breaching the rules about no double posting and no one word/spam posts despite a reminder. I'm really sorry and don't want to do this, but it just won't be fair to the other participants who are following the rules. Hope you understand.

I find it odd considering there have been several threads just like this that never got moved or anything.

Maybe the mod that moved it didn't really check assuming it was just some random spam thread?

I find it odd considering there have been several threads just like this that never got moved or anything.

Maybe the mod that moved it didn't really check assuming it was just some random spam thread?

I don't know. I felt like almost most of the posts were fine...

I'm guessing someone may have reported it, I just don't know why... because you're right they usually don't move the art giveaway threads

aaaa why did it get moved? i hate this new "spam giveaway" rule ;w;

its weird tho, i see artists like YES i studied how to make faces look nice and neat and proportions equal and im just here like
hi
i just draw until it looks right

aaaa why did it get moved? i hate this new "spam giveaway" rule ;w;

its weird tho, i see artists like YES i studied how to make faces look nice and neat and proportions equal and im just here like
hi
i just draw until it looks right

I'm a little bit of both. Look a refs, then keep drawing till it looks ok or good.

Back