• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Art raffle 1.0 || ENDED - WINNER ANNOUNCED

eeeeeeeentryyyyyyyyyyyy

i'm abusing these raffle threads for opinions again ^^''

could i please get some opinions on which style you prefer?

hC02OkC.png
VS
fjilAKb.png

would be very nice!! :'))

they're both great so far, but i like the second one more ^^

i'm abusing these raffle threads for opinions again ^^''

could i please get some opinions on which style you prefer?

hC02OkC.png
VS
fjilAKb.png

would be very nice!! :'))

hey Keitara! I think curvy style looks better ;)

When you casually browse through tumblr and the image example used in the first post randomly shows up as a reblog and you suddenly realized you've seen the image before and think you found the biggest secret of the giveaway so you reblog and follow the tumblr account anyways...

When you casually browse through tumblr and the image example used in the first post randomly shows up as a reblog and you suddenly realized you've seen the image before and think you found the biggest secret of the giveaway so you reblog and follow the tumblr account anyways...

You mean the shower scrub?

Hahaha just went through notifications, you're The Celestial Crossing right?

Morning ^^ please keep in mind a rule was added yesterday about 1 word/random posts so as this thread won't end up being marked as spam. Thank you~

hello everybody!! just got back from school ^^
i have so much homework to do argh ;-;

I'm at school right now!
Have fun with that homework xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

//That moment when your phone doesn't show the close up image so you hope that no one will guess it before you get home..
In 5 hours.
Yeah, those entry's are not mine ;_;

hello everybody!! just got back from school ^^
i have so much homework to do argh ;-;

I'm at school right now!
Have fun with that homework xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

//That moment when your phone doesn't show the close up image so you hope that no one will guess it before you get home..
In 5 hours.
Yeah, those entry's are not mine ;_;

Good luck with school guys! I have to do some packing after work. My husband's convocation is this weekend^^

Mini puzzle 2 - toothbrush maybe? I'm not sure if you're supposed to post your guesses here or not x)

Is that a mop
Ide

flops into bed again

Back