• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

I read something online and it said that to get the badges, I need to do the normal HHA challenge as opposed to the themed HHA challenge. Right now, I realize that I am doing the themed challenge so I turned it off with Lyle.

Yayy. I TTed and I was mailed my prizes for 100k points. However, I have yet to get a badge from Phineas. It is bug-off today, so maybe he wont show?

Anyways, thanks for your help :D

===========================================

Got my badges. YAAAAAAY!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me the name of the default flooring in Walt's house please? It has a stepping stone path across the middle and I really like it for a garden room!

@IndiaHawker it look like mossy carpet to me after i did some googling . it came from Saharah so u might wanan try your lucking getting =)

I'm working on my catching/fishing/diving badges, and I was wondering... do the catches you make in island tours count towards these at all?

If that's the case I can knock out my medals badge as well lol.

I think it counts towards the ones where you have to add entries to your encyclopedia.

Something a bit weird happened on the StreetPass house display thing. I got a new house, but it was my character from my old town(I restarted a while ago). Not only that, but the house looked like how it did when I first started the game. Why did this happen?

Something a bit weird happened on the StreetPass house display thing. I got a new house, but it was my character from my old town(I restarted a while ago). Not only that, but the house looked like how it did when I first started the game. Why did this happen?

you only get houses from other systems. did you play your first town on a different console?

When it comes to the benches in pwp, is there a limit to how many of them we can put out? I want to put one near my house and then a few more later when I build a park.

I've got a question about Toy Day and time traveling a few hours backwards. I've heard that if you travel backwards a day, your villagers' wants will change; if I just go back a few hours to a time that I had already played in the current day, will it change their wants too?

edit: I tried it out and it doesn't affect villagers' Toy Day wants if you time travel backwards within the same day. I'm glad because I'd already pestered them for most of their wants...

Last edited:
When it comes to the benches in pwp, is there a limit to how many of them we can put out? I want to put one near my house and then a few more later when I build a park.

theres no limit on benches, but remember that your PWP max is 30.

I have another pwp question! (please don't be sick of me yet!)

Do any of the bridges (not the cobblestone) go over the wider parts of rivers, or do they all the fit the same way only over the thinner parts?

Is the double-necked guitar reorderable once you've catalogued it?

I'm pretty sure that it is orderable once you've catalogued it last time I checked. :)

Anyway, I also have a question. When exactly do the grass, trees, bushes, etc. get covered in snow? It's already snowing; I want to know when the grass turns white instead of that ugly (in my opinion) brownish orange. Thanks! :)

I'm pretty sure that it is orderable once you've catalogued it last time I checked. :)

Anyway, I also have a question. When exactly do the grass, trees, bushes, etc. get covered in snow? It's already snowing; I want to know when the grass turns white instead of that ugly (in my opinion) brownish orange. Thanks! :)

I think it might be December 11th, from what I've heard. ouo

I have another pwp question! (please don't be sick of me yet!)

Do any of the bridges (not the cobblestone) go over the wider parts of rivers, or do they all the fit the same way only over the thinner parts?

They all fit the same way.

If I make a clothing pattern to display at Able Sisters, will the design stay on the mannequin even if I delete or replace the pattern in my pattern slots? Does it work the same way as the flag design?

Back