• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

How do you get Bubblegum KK? Does it show up in the shop like other songs or is it like...exclusive to KK's shows on Saturday? I've been looking out for it for MONTHS on two separate games and I've had tons of repeats of other songs but I've never seen it once.

How do you get Bubblegum KK? Does it show up in the shop like other songs or is it like...exclusive to KK's shows on Saturday? I've been looking out for it for MONTHS on two separate games and I've had tons of repeats of other songs but I've never seen it once.

It shows up on your shop. You could just request it at a KK show and get it from him.

My last question got buried a few pages back so I'll ask again: when you swap a villager's table for a table of the same size, do they replace only the table or do things they have on top of their old one also disappear?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I request it?

When he asks you what you want to listen to, there's an option to tell him that you have a song in mind (along with getting a random one or picking a mood). Then you get to type the song's name and he'll play it for you.

My last question got buried a few pages back so I'll ask again: when you swap a villager's table for a table of the same size, do they replace only the table or do things they have on top of their old one also disappear?

I saw and answered it. At the bottom of the previous page. ^.^

In my experience, it's just been the table. c:

This might be a stupid question, but do clovers count toward the amount of greenery needed to achieve perfect town status?

okay i started reading the questions/answers but i can't read all those so sorry if this was answered, but if i plant a tree and then put paths down around it, will that keep the tree from growing?

okay i started reading the questions/answers but i can't read all those so sorry if this was answered, but if i plant a tree and then put paths down around it, will that keep the tree from growing?

It will grow just fine, don`t worry!

Can someone explain the whole bad luck thing? I keep tripping, and I want it to stop.

There are days when you just get random bad luck. There are a few ways to counter that. For instance, having your fortune told by Katrina or using the lovely phone will tell you what your lucky item is, and you can wear it to counter the effects of bad luck. If you can't bother with that, just don't run on the days when you're tripping. You won't trip if you walk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a full guide on luck here, by the way: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/why-tripping-luck/

Ah alright, I see! I suppose that I need to get Katrina. I think I just won't run on the days when I have bad luck, though. Thanks for the help! That was something I was really confused about.

If I delete or replace a design that's on a custom-design sign, will the sign be affected?

I guess not if i remember correctly, maybe you should just give it a try, it would not take to much time to find out yourself i think... (I do not wanna sound mean at all by the way but i just do not know if i am right xD)

Back