• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Any villager who moves in can plot anywhere they wish. They have a chance of plotting where the old villager used to live, or they may choose somewhere else entirely. I think that people have said that it seems like new villagers moving in tend to like plotting where old villagers used to live, so if you don't want anyone else moving in that exact area, I'd set down a PWP, even temporarily, to prevent it.

Thanks. I am so used to a house being there, I don't mind if they plot there. I was just curious.

Just double checking to make sure -- beans are an unlimited when you throw them? Or are they only good for a few uses?

No. Those chances aren't altered at all, aside from the chance changing to 0% after the villager has moved out and until you've had 16 other villagers.

Do you NEED flowers for perfect town?
I dont like them (would like to get rid of all my flowers!) besides jacobbs ladders :S

Question time.

I am trying to plot reset for Lobo today. Problem is I forgot to delete the extra character from the last time I plot reset and the house is where I want Lobo to go.

Can I TT back to tomorrow and delete said extra character? Or will it save Lobo if I load up at all?

Thanks. :3

Question time.

I am trying to plot reset for Lobo today. Problem is I forgot to delete the extra character from the last time I plot reset and the house is where I want Lobo to go.

Can I TT back to tomorrow and delete said extra character? Or will it save Lobo if I load up at all?

Thanks. :3

You don't have to TT to delete a character. They never make it to your town since you never select "Yes, let's." when Isabelle asks you if you want to get started, so nothing loads up and nothing saves. You can delete them at any time. :)

I've definitely done this before. o:

You don't have to TT to delete a character. They never make it to your town since you never select "Yes, let's." when Isabelle asks you if you want to get started, so nothing loads up and nothing saves. You can delete them at any time. :)

I've definitely done this before. o:

Thank you for answering! I didn't want to make a mistake. ^_^

Hello!

I have a question concerning garbage in town *--* !

I had a perfect town for several weeks (lots of Time travelling though)
But at some point I had to put things on the ground since I didn't have any more space in the locker ;A;

So personal objects count as trash? is it also bad to have objects on the ground in your house as well?

same for mushrooms (as decoration) do they lso give you bad ratings?

Thank you!

Objects on the floor of your house won't hurt your town rating, but it will knock your HH rating down. Mushrooms won't hurt your rating outside, and neither will shells. I even have 10 Easter eggs on the ground with no problems.

Hello!

I have a question concerning garbage in town *--* !

I had a perfect town for several weeks (lots of Time travelling though)
But at some point I had to put things on the ground since I didn't have any more space in the locker ;A;

So personal objects count as trash? is it also bad to have objects on the ground in your house as well?

same for mushrooms (as decoration) do they lso give you bad ratings?

Thank you!

Items that don't count as trash: mushrooms, buried gyroids and fossils, seashells(might be just on the beach though), regular fruit

Trash: any items including perfect fruit

If you are out of room I suggest selling reorder-able items that you won't be using soon or storing items in the museum.

Thank you very much for replying @Ras, @effluo !! :3

Cleaning up now, and I totally forgot about the recordable items xD Thank you ---

We can get easter eggs too *--* !! ?

I know someone who is going to TT back in time hehe

Gotta warn you to be careful, then. Breakable rocks spawn on Easter, and you want to make sure to break them all before going past that day. There is a small chance they will glitch and become permanent if you don't. Don't let it scare you, though. Only a small number of rocks spawn and it's easy to break them all.

My question: When you make a new town, would you be able to tell what native fruit you'd be getting? Or would you just have to wait and see what your town map is?

Gotta warn you to be careful, then. Breakable rocks spawn on Easter, and you want to make sure to break them all before going past that day. There is a small chance they will glitch and become permanent if you don't. Don't let it scare you, though. Only a small number of rocks spawn and it's easy to break them all.

Wait, I thought that was just a fake rumour? :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much for replying @Ras, @effluo !! :3

Cleaning up now, and I totally forgot about the recordable items xD Thank you ---

We can get easter eggs too *--* !! ?

I know someone who is going to TT back in time hehe

I think I TT'ed back to Easter as well, but no additional eggs could be found on my second try, even if Zipper was standing in the Plaza

My question: When you make a new town, would you be able to tell what native fruit you'd be getting? Or would you just have to wait and see what your town map is?

You have to get the map before you find out. There's no way to predict in advance.

It may be a fake rumor. I have no way to know. Better safe then sorry since it's so easy just to break the rocks (plus, you get eggs!).

People who play multiple copies on the same 3DS: Is each copy listed separately in the 3DS activity log, or is their information combined?

Back