• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Do more than one villager go to Club LOL at the same time? I find it adorable how they dance to the music.

I think I've only seen one, but they can be joined there by villagers who have moved out.

Hello i own two copies of new leaf and was wondering if i could visit my other town to catch missed bugs and fish from past months?

Only if you have more than one 3DS.

I sold one of my villagers today, and so she's planning on moving to the person's town. She is in boxes today, so she'll be gone tomorrow. Can I tt right now or will that mess up the move?

I sold one of my villagers today, and so she's planning on moving to the person's town. She is in boxes today, so she'll be gone tomorrow. Can I tt right now or will that mess up the move?

Has the person come and talked with her already, and safely left your town? If so, when you try to knock on your villager's door, it should say "Moved Out".

At this point you can TT forwards or backwards or whatever you like. :) Your villager is on their way already.

Has the person come and talked with her already, and safely left your town? If so, when you try to knock on your villager's door, it should say "Moved Out".

At this point you can TT forwards or backwards or whatever you like. :) Your villager is on their way already.
I didn't even think to knock on her door! It does say that! Thanks!

its November in my game and i want it to go back to the date today. If i TT bacwards, would it count as one day only?

I know you are able to catch fish and bugs in a friends town, but are bugs that only come from striking rocks not appear?

Hi!

I read that there is one in every city generated but I have no idea where it is. The only area I can think of is the one marked with a red circle in the image linked below but all I catch are River classed fish so it makes me very very confused.

i DOT imgur DOT com SLASH whZwiBa DOT jpg

Does anyone know? :S

I know you are able to catch fish and bugs in a friends town, but are bugs that only come from striking rocks not appear?
I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't be able to find rock bugs in a friend's town. Can't say from experience, though. Hopefully someone else can confirm/correct this!

Hi!

I read that there is one in every city generated but I have no idea where it is. The only area I can think of is the one marked with a red circle in the image linked below but all I catch are River classed fish so it makes me very very confused.

i DOT imgur DOT com SLASH whZwiBa DOT jpg

Does anyone know? :S
One of what? Your post doesn't specifiy what you're looking for. Also, the link/image in your post doesn't work.

^

Oops, that part got left out. I'm looking for the 'Lake' or 'River Pool' ^_^

You need to replace the capitalized text with dots and slashes. I'm not allowed to post links -.-

Last edited:
^

Oops, that part got left out. I'm looking for the 'Lake' or 'River Pool' ^_^

You need to replace the capitalized text with dots and slashes. I'm not allowed to post links -.-
Oh whoops, my mistake! I didn't really pay attention to the text, haha. Anyway, that's indeed your river pool! The river pool contains all the normal river fish (hence you're finding them there), but it also contains a few fish that are exclusive to that area (like the Giant Snakehead). So, it makes sense that you're finding the normal fish there. The exclusive ones tend to be kind of rare, too, so that makes them harder to find!

No harm done. All right, thank you very much for responding! :) That's right, it's the Snakehead I'm looking for *sigh*

Last edited:
No harm done. All right, thank you very much for responding! :) That's right, it's the Snakehead I'm looking for *sigh*
I don't know what time zone you're in, but keep in mind that the Giant Snakehead only shows up between 9am and 4pm. It also has a very large shadow, so you should be able to tell the difference from most of the other regular fish.

Good luck finding one!

I have a question!

How long does it take for a villager to move in after your 9th villager moved out? I'm hoping to villager reset but not sure when to start!

I have a question!

How long does it take for a villager to move in after your 9th villager moved out? I'm hoping to villager reset but not sure when to start!
Between 1 day and 1 week. After 1 week I heard that it's a 100% chance someone will plot. I don't know how tell in advance which day it will be though.

Thanks! I was villager resetting for a ninth villager a couple of days ago and at some point when I reset someone had already moved in.

I guess it's totally random, but thanks for your info!

my first villager is moving out. does her plot stay there and another house takes its place, or does whoever moves in just plop down anywhere?

my first villager is moving out. does her plot stay there and another house takes its place, or does whoever moves in just plop down anywhere?

Any villager who moves in can plot anywhere they wish. They have a chance of plotting where the old villager used to live, or they may choose somewhere else entirely. I think that people have said that it seems like new villagers moving in tend to like plotting where old villagers used to live, so if you don't want anyone else moving in that exact area, I'd set down a PWP, even temporarily, to prevent it.

Back