• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Where I am it's 9:25 EST, so 6:25 pacific time. I just tried connecting to Club Tortimer, and am still getting a server unavailable error. Anyone else still getting this?

Where I am it's 9:25 EST, so 6:25 pacific time. I just tried connecting to Club Tortimer, and am still getting a server unavailable error. Anyone else still getting this?

i think the internet servers are shut down for a few days or something.

i think the internet servers are shut down for a few days or something.

Ah. I was confused, because it seemed based on an earlier post that the servers had been down for temporary maintenance and should have been up by now.

Guess I got it wrong.

Ah. I was confused, because it seemed based on an earlier post that the servers had been down for temporary maintenance and should have been up by now.

Guess I got it wrong.

not sure about days haha i just meant right now they're shut down and i'm not exactly sure when they're going back up.

Another question concerning the use of multiple profiles.

Say that I use my mayor to use the QR Code reader, then save this design with Able. Will my other profile be able to see that saved design? Do the profiles on a same cartridge use the same save space for the saved designs? I don't feel like talking each day to the NPC with my other character to unlock the machine, and wanted to know if I can save the design instead of switching the displayed designs?

Another question concerning the use of multiple profiles.

Say that I use my mayor to use the QR Code reader, then save this design with Able. Will my other profile be able to see that saved design? Do the profiles on a same cartridge use the same save space for the saved designs? I don't feel like talking each day to the NPC with my other character to unlock the machine, and wanted to know if I can save the design instead of switching the displayed designs?

Your other profiles won't be able to see that saved design. Just like your regular storage, nothing in Character A's design storage will able to be seen by Character B. Again, it's good if you need a lot of storage; it's not so convenient if you want to access everything.

The only way around this without unlocking the sewing machine is by displaying that design up in the Able Sister's store. Then Character B will be able to access it. You can also get other people's designs by visiting towns in the Dream Suite if you happen to know the Dream Code you need, but it's probably easier to just talk to Sable each day.

Thanks guys.

One more: if you shoot a balloon, but the present falls in the river or disappears because it falls on a path, will the balloon still count towards the balloon badges?

Thanks guys.

One more: if you shoot a balloon, but the present falls in the river or disappears because it falls on a path, will the balloon still count towards the balloon badges?

I think so. I really don't see why it shouldn't count toward the badge.

what villagers request a modern bridge and a fairy tale bridge? I think those are the two i am missing, and i want to make a third bridge, but I want to unlock them first (even though I am not going to use them)

what villagers request a modern bridge and a fairy tale bridge? I think those are the two i am missing, and i want to make a third bridge, but I want to unlock them first (even though I am not going to use them)

According to this, Modern can be requested by any villager type and the Fairy-Tale Bridge gets requested by Peppy villagers.

Can you get topearies only on weeding day?
And once you do, can you always have them as possible requests, even once weeding day is finished?

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question, but... I invited a villager to move into my town via campsite. How long does it normally take for a plot to appear (so I know when to start plot resetting.).. Does it usually take 2 days, or could it be longer than two days? Is it best to be safe and start up a new character before starting on your mayor?

Back