• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask Delphine what the meaning of life is

Yeah, my giveaways for 'tier 1' villagers sometimes did not get as many entries as I would hope, either, but I did have an unusual requirement for entry: the entrant had to explain how s/he helped people in this forum community.

That's what I do too, but come on it's not so hard to put three sentences, especially for someone who might give you a cool villager in return...

And I am slow at cycling for the same reason: I keep unpopular villagers for an hour or more, especially if somebody asked for them. Sometimes it frustrates me because it turns out the person did not want them anymore and did not bother to say so, but that is balanced out when someone is super grateful that I actually held the villager for so long. After all, I know everyone has a lot going on in their lives and cannot always be on at the exact moment I would like.

Yeah, the feeling's great when people are super happy in the end :)

As for views, important to keep in mind that a lot of times views might be from search bots. I notice when I start a topic I might have over a dozen views right away, and that is because the search bots are relentless: they view topics constantly. I remember when my forum ran on the same software as this one, and I installed an add-on to differentiate between search bots and regular guests.

Didn't know that, thanks! It's quite confusing x) And I didn't know you had a forum!

Hamphrey!

Do not remember if I noticed before that you are a fan of Hamphrey, assuming I understand correctly? Hamphrey is one of my favorites.

Well, Hamphrey was kind of a 'dreamie' (the only Cranky I liked with Wolfgang, Fang and Hopper), but when I tried to TT Kidd out, it turned out he left me ;_; Back then I thought I wouldn't bother but I really miss him. I mean his design is so awesome! We are both quite the hamsters enthutiasts, haha!

I was scared about using TT too, but fortunately had a friend who soothed my fears about it by talking about her experiences with it. I do not TT on my main town anymore; just for the cycling town.

Not sure how to do it, though... Two days forward, two days backwards doesn't really work... :/

Yay, thank you.

:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not cool? TT_TT

...no... I never said that... You're cool.

That's what I do too, but come on it's not so hard to put three sentences, especially for someone who might give you a cool villager in return...
Yeah, you would think, but turns out people love to scream and poke incessantly for a villager, but ask them to put a paragraph together and it is like you asked for a dissertation.

Yeah, the feeling's great when people are super happy in the end :)
Yup!

Didn't know that, thanks! It's quite confusing x) And I didn't know you had a forum!
It is dead at the moment, except for a select few who I cannot get rid of no matter what: http://theinfinityprogram.com/

Do you have a forum?

Well, Hamphrey was kind of a 'dreamie' (the only Cranky I liked with Wolfgang, Fang and Hopper), but when I tried to TT Kidd out, it turned out he left me ;_; Back then I thought I wouldn't bother but I really miss him. I mean his design is so awesome! We are both quite the hamsters enthutiasts, haha!
Aw, so sad you lost him. And yep, cannot get enough of hamsters. I like Hamphrey and Apple so much in my main town. The hamsters are rivaled by the rabbits and eagles, a lot of which I also think look really cool.

Not sure how to do it, though... Two days forward, two days backwards doesn't really work... :/
Is that what you are doing for your cycling town? I just do the

1. Get villager 'in boxes.'
2. After he moves out, TT one year.
3. TT another year.
4. TT five days to have another villager 'in boxes.'
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?152911-Foolproof-Cycling-Method&highlight=cycling

Yeah, you would think, but turns out people love to scream and poke incessantly for a villager, but ask them to put a paragraph together and it is like you asked for a dissertation.

Haha, I know right!

It is dead at the moment, except for a select few who I cannot get rid of no matter what: http://theinfinityprogram.com/

Do you have a forum?

No I don't, I'm too much of a noob... and the only forum I like is TBT. I've been to others, Pok?mon related forums but people were so puerile, talking about sex (not that it bothers me) all the time (starting to get boring) and in such a childishly way (unbearable). So eventually I stopped visiting them.

Aw, so sad you lost him. And yep, cannot get enough of hamsters. I like Hamphrey and Apple so much in my main town. The hamsters are rivaled by the rabbits and eagles, a lot of which I also think look really cool.

Rabbits are my favorites after hamsters!

Is that what you are doing for your cycling town? I just do the

1. Get villager 'in boxes.'
2. After he moves out, TT one year.
3. TT another year.
4. TT five days to have another villager 'in boxes.'
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?152911-Foolproof-Cycling-Method&highlight=cycling

Oh no no, I do the same in my cycling town, but in my main town I slowly TT sometimes to try to get pings, but I'm just unlucky.

Ah, OK. I am absolute about not time traveling in my main town now, heh. Had a close call this week with Molly saying she was moving the next day.

In case I gave the wrong impression, I managed to stop her from moving. And yes, Molly is adorable.

No I got that right XD Meant to say *opens dictionnary*... that it was close! Sorry about that.

I had her since the firt five day's of my town and she moved in May. I cycled for her, though, but it makes me cry. I still don't have her ):

Going to bump this with the theme song from the movie 'Le Cerveau' ('The Brain'), a very well-known French comedy, sung by the band American Breed

Your turn:

Who is your favorite Ninja Turtle? And what is your favorite TMNT movie? What do you wish was included in a new TMNT movie?

Your turn:

Who is your favorite Ninja Turtle? And what is your favorite TMNT movie? What do you wish was included in a new TMNT movie?

Hehe, mine has to be Donatello as well! I've loved that guy since I was a kid. I just have a thing for nerdy characters in general, I can't explain it... That must be because I identify to them. I read some comics (once again, so hard to get comics in France because it's not a big deal in the country), really loved them, and I've seen every TV show (really enjoy the latest one).

I did see an old school TMNT movie about three years ago but I can't remember well. Also impossible to find them in DVD in France; I tried, I failed. So I don't really have a favorite movie, but I can't wait for the 2014 movie to be released in my good ol' country!! I have to wait for another month, and for what? Crappy dubbing, and subs I don't need? It's so hard not to be American. And also hard to be anti-streaming.

As for something I wish was included in the next movies, weeell... Cool, not stereotyped female characters? Why in the world would they take Megan Foxx to be April O'Neil? She's very vulgar and most importantly, can't act. But I haven't seen the movie yet so I'll give her a chance.

Thanks for the question! n_n

Last edited:
Back