ask the below user a question!

I want the balloon collectibles from earlier this year to return, specifically the Purple Balloon, so I could put them above my roses. Otherwise I don't really care about collectibles anymore and will probably just give away anything I earn. :3

Hard or soft shell tacos?

I prefer soft shell but either will do.

Mexican or Italian cuisine?

Ugh. That's a hard decision. I'm going to go with Mexican as I have it more often.

If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?

I'm not sure since I'm not really interested in famous people, but if I had to pick probably Luka Doncic or Dirk Nowitzki, lol.

Same question?

Yes, my family and friends still have parties some years.

What was the first bell tree fair you participated in?

I’ve never had a chocolate milkshake before since I don’t have milkshakes often, but I generally prefer vanilla ice cream to chocolate ice cream so I think it would be the same here.

What’s your favorite food?

Nope.

What was your best costume for Halloween?

Not sure, but probably that one year I dressed up as Qrow Branwen from RWBY. I don't really celebrate Halloween or any holiday anymore. 💀

If you had to guess how much TBT you've earned since joining the site, what would you estimate it at?

Oh gosh that's difficult. Hmm maybe around the 30k mark?

What has been your favourite tbt event you've ever participated in?

Definitely the competitive Mario Kart tournaments held a few months ago. I got much better at the game than past attempts playing with people from the site and managed to do pretty well.

What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?

My answer is a short, grotesque horror book that is not scary and is just disgusting and poorly written. It relies purely on shock value rather than good atmosphere. I won’t name it since I don’t want people looking it up.

How long have you used forums?

A little over a year now. I like this place.
Think I misread the question; in terms of forums in general, well over ten years.

Are you spontaneous? Do you like to just "go out" when you're bored?

Back