ask the below user a question!

Best meal would probably be the first time I had a five-course Japanese steak, chicken and shrimp meal with garlic fried rice. Also ended up being my most expensive with the addition of a frozen strawberry and banana cocktail, but it sure was worth it.

Something from the late ‘90s or early ‘00s that you wish made a comeback?

Creamy. I’ve never had crunchy and it will probably stay that way for the rest of my life.

What’s one of the funniest dreams you’ve ever had?

I never do because I have to wake up early for work and it's always a struggle. I'm a night owl 😭

What's in your right pants pocket?

Two dogs and a cat. I've got a second cat (really belongs to my neighbor who's in her mid-90s) that roams the property, but she can't be in the house with the dogs.

An old cartoon show you enjoy?

In 8th grade, we had to take a baseline science quiz or something just to measure how much we knew going forward (so we weren’t expected to know all the answers). I took my best educated guesses. After we were done, the girl next to me scoffed and said “ugh, those were so easy. everybody knows what catalytic converters do.” Then the teacher called us up one by one and she was right before or after me so we heard each other’s scores. I got at least one point ahead of her, and only one or two answers wrong if any. The look on her face was priceless XD And yes, I got the catalytic converter question right!

Same question?

Back