ask the below user a question!

Too much. I like to be around others, but that means I have to deal with the occasional *******. No joke, I had someone directly ask me if I was a lesbian and go on to say something really offensive afterwards. People have no filter.

Same question?

I didn’t until I was an adult. Now I do it all the time. I often purposefully go on errands or take a walk just to give myself something to do when I’m bored.

Do you like to hike?

Yes! I enjoy short day hikes, I've never done a big multi day hike before though

Do you still have the first game console that you ever owned?

I do! Both my first console (playstation one) and my first handheld (gameboy color)
They both still work well, too LOL

If your pet could understand you for just one question/statement, what would you ask them or say to them? (or if you have no pet, what would you say to a wild animal you found LOL)

probably a basic ass answer lol, but I'd tell her I love her. I of course do my best to show it and I hope she knows (lord knows she loves me 🥹), but I'd love to be able to tell her and for her to understand. to know for certain that my girl knows she is loved, as annoying and clingy and frustrating as she can be, would be everything. 🥹

same question?

"Can you stay out of the kitchen for the rest of your life?"

Do you prefer physical media over digital, or vice versa?

The beginning of A Christmas Festival (high school band). Honorable mention to His Honor (no pun intended).

If there was a job you could try for a day, what would it be?

Forklift operator. Always been curious how to operate those.

Do you get intrusive thoughts when you're trying to sleep?

I occasionally do as well, usually when I hear about or see something bad during the day and it continues to linger in my mind. My heart beats faster than usual, keeping me awake.

Have you successfully completed any of the TBT Fair puzzles?

Haven't even attempted them, honestly... lol

What do you like most about the show/game/book you're playing, watching or reading? (choose what's applicable)

I've watched some episodes of the Hanna-Barbera cartoon 2 Stupid Dogs lately, and I like how much they were able to get away with back in the mid-90s (one scene had the dogs in a strip club! 😆 ). It's sort of unfortunate however that it was short-lived.
Fun fact: Current SpongeBob showrunner Vincent Waller was involved in this show's production!

Same question?

I like the ranfe of characters in linked universe (technically its a fanfic but still counts) what's everyone's favorite color

I’d like to be able to see being able to place carpets and flooring type objects outside!

What’s been your favourite event so far this fair?

Probably the puzzles; I have yet to check out the new events that have just opened up.

Do you sometimes have feelings for a few of the AC villagers (as in you treat them sort of like you would a pet)? If so, is there a specific villager that you’d want to be friends with in real life?

I don't. The winter part of my wardrobe is my bookshelf lol

Do you collect anything?

Back