ask the below user a question!

The Unreal and the Real. It’s a collection of short stories by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Do you prefer shopping in-store or online?

In-store. Picking up packages is a bit of a pain for me and shipping can be expensive so I try to buy everything in person if I can.

Favourite flavour of potato chips?

European women’s fashion between 1500 and 1560, hands down. I also like some late Victorian, early Edwardian women’s clothing. But I wouldn’t want to wear it lol.

Have you ever seen a constellation in person?

Yeah, I can usually find the big dipper but ironically I had trouble finding it last time even though I went out specifically to stargaze XD

What’s a fact that blows your mind?

Santana & Rob Thomas' "Smooth" was #1 on the charts when I was born. It is also considered to be Carlos Santana's comeback song after over a decade of mediocrity. Was it a coincidence that I later became a big lover of old rock music? Fate must have taken its course somehow.

Anything new and upcoming in the gaming world that you're eagerly anticipating?

Yeah a lot. But the ones I’m most excited for are the new Mario & Luigi game, the new Zelda game, and the Sonic Generations remake.

Same question?

I'm mostly looking forward to The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom and version 5.0 of Genshin Impact.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Going with my bf to a tattoo shop tomorrow for a consult. He's trying to get his legs tatted up 😍

My friend will be meeting us there and we're hanging out with her afterwards as well.

Do you have any tattoos?

A picture board with multiple pictures of me and my family members.

Are you introverted or extroverted?

I am a huge introvert and I can barely hold a conversation with someone I don’t know in person. Online lets me be more social.

Do you prefer cool weather or hot weather?

Hmm I normally go for black, or black with a green or blue. Sometimes I go for other colours, but it's usually a shade of one of those three.

Do you wear accessories on your head often?

I usually have my hair pulled back (so a scrunchie), but sometimes I’ll wear a big floral headband. When it’s cold, I wear a crocheted Pokeball headwarmer.

Do you like using neck pillows?

Back