ask the below user a question!

Oh man, LEGOs were my THING as a kid! As for favorite theme, I can't decide!! There were so many awesome ones, like UFO or the medieval ones! Now I'm tempted to get a set lol, even though I'm like 35 yrs. old.

Same q, 'cause I'm curious if there's anyone else.

Probably all of the Ninjago ones because I was really obsessed with that show as a kid.

What’s your favorite kind of cheese?

I know why you’re asking this question hehe

Anyway… no idea. Maybe The Grinch because he becomes nice by the end.

Same question lmao

Not very often because it’s a lot of work. Often I don’t even have one for that reason (plus I’m usually on mobile in portrait mode anyway).

What’s a food that gives you nostalgia?

“G’Night Stalker”— an episode of King of Queens. Doug tells Spence he’ll never be a prankster, only “a victim”, so Spence exacts his revenge. Doug sings well at the karaoke bar one night, so he gets an email from a mysterious “QTPie32” who compliments his singing and calls him sexy.
He and Carrie keep going back to sing, but once she finds out about QTPie32, she makes Doug block her. Doug then gets a threatening message from QT attached with photos of him at work. She says if he doesn’t sing “I Will Always Love You” at the karaoke bar, something bad will happen.

So Doug returns to sing, but notices that some of the lyrics are changed to “it’s time to die.” A waitress begins approaching him. Thinking she’s his stalker, he runs to the parking lot, but once he’s in the car, he discovers Spence in the back seat. Spence explains how this whole scheme was his revenge for how Doug said he would “always be a victim.” It’s hilarious 😂

What are your favorite and least favorite household chores?

Favorite: Getting the mail (I like walking and our box is far from the house).

Least: Laundry. It's a pain if you fall behind on it.

Have you ever eaten too much of a food, resulting in getting tired of it?

W/o question, yes. A good example would be kluski...some is alright but it gets old REAL quick!

How's the weather for you?

It's sunny here as well, which I'm also not crazy about...but the temperature is quite tolerable, which is good!

What was the last album you listened to?

Back