• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

One that I remember well is 'Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey', that was always so cool to me at the time, I thought I made it up later on when remembering things from it because I've never heard it talked about. I also remember endless ocean which I borrowed from a friend and never gave back, I loved taking pictures of the fish. It wasn't well known for a while but I think that there was a sequel to it on the switch really recently that made me remember it.

Is there a recipe or type of food that is considered part of family tradition in your family?

Meatball Spaghetti for Christmas Eve dinner. We have it every year.

Is there someone in your extended family that you want to get to know better?

Not really, if I haven't already reached out to them then there's probably a good reason.

Do you like spicy food? If so what's your favorite hot sauce?

I absolutely love spicy food and have a high tolerance for it due to consuming it a lot growing up. I love pretty much any kind of hot sauce as well.

What's your favorite animal?

Something relating to geology, such as a mineralogist or a geological engineer

What's your go-to comfort food?

Back