• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I'd be Whispy Woods

Favorite type of cloud?

Kracko, he’s pretty cool idk if he’s not real

Favorite time of day?

Not since I was real young.

Favorite video game antagonist?

Oooh that's tough lol
Maybe Handsome Jack from the Borderlands series?

favorite kind of donut?

Cookie cake. It looks like a pizza lol don't judge

What was your favorite school field trip?

This one time in freshman year, we got to visit Washington DC and stay there for a few days. It was really cool, and we’re also supposed to visit Montreal for a few days this year.

Same question?

Went to Port Aransas, Texas for my community college field trip, which just slightly beats out my university field trip to Michigan. Both were really great though and memorable times in my life.

Same question?

It was when our high school physics class went on a field trip to Cedar Point. I was able to be a member of the group that had the friends I really cared about at the time, and it was also the first time I went on upside-down coasters. Even though I no longer keep in contact with those friends, it is still a trip I'll never forget.

A song that reminds you of a nostalgic time in your life?

Fire and Rain by James Taylor always reminds me of road trips when I was a little kid where my mom would play her James Taylor CD in the car and that song would play.

Have you ever done a speedrun of a video game?

Back