• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I’ve tried to “speedrun” Minecraft before… it was more like just trying to defeat the Ender Dragon quickly because I thought it would be fun. They were all far from optimal. I’ve also tried to speedrun parts of games to get better times, like in Mario Kart or Sonic stages, but not full games.

What’s your favorite exercise?

Uhh, the one that goes "Hey, soul sister." Again, I forgot the actual year it was released.

CHAIN OVER!!! What phone model do you use?

Probably the Pegasus. It might have something to do with me being a Sagittarius, but what can I say -- I absolutely love winged horses!

Have you ever broke an electronic?

Just recently it was Deca Sports for the Wii, mainly because of the menu theme that's stuck in my head. T^T

What games have you played in your childhood that aren't as well-known now?

My dad got me a lot of random DS games when I was younger. The best one was this Lego Batman game that was actually really fun and I have a lot of random memories of.

Same question?

Back