• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

I was up until about 3 weeks ago and now I'm on a bit of a break.

What's your favourite time of day?

Night for sure!
If you could only use one for the rest of your life, would you rather use a spoon or a fork?

I would say a spoon because atleast you can eat solids and liquids with a spoon but it would fall through a fork, I would want a spork though lol but I think spoon!

Which is better, pancakes or waffles???

idk waffles are just pancakes made in a waffle maker so i guess pancakes

whats your favorite color?

political folk stuff if it counts i guess? also some psychedelic pop/rock stuff from back in the days.

(agree with socks in sandals being so ugly, especially those "comfy" ones that like all old people wear, like just get a pair of sneakers or stuff LOL)

least fave music genre?

Dance music. I don’t understand the need for a song to last over ten minutes with the same beat on a continuous loop.

What’s for dinner tonight?

A slice of toast with a fried egg and some broccoli.

Do you own any Animal Crossing merchandise?

LOTS I have so many tee shirts, drink cups, plushies, amiibo figures, cards, nendoroids, posters, puzzles, special 3DS's, Pillows, Backpacks, and literally everything! I love AC but I know I go a little wild... My parents and grandparents mostly help me get those! You do not even need any of this to be an ac fan :) You are special!! <3

Do you have any Yarn Yoshis?????

Yes, I have alot from when I cycled in villagers. I don't know what to do with them Haha

Would you rather have a pet unicorn or a dragon?

A pet unicorn. A dragon would probably burn me with its fiery breath a few minutes later.

Here's a random one: broccoli or celery?

No, it's stupid, unsecure and unless they got a financial plan to support all people that are gonna lose jobs they should just ditch it.

Do you enjoy getting actual post cards?

Yes, though it's been a long time since I have received a post card.

Do you enjoy writing and sending traditional letters?

I do, but I've only rarely had the opportunity to, unfortunately. ;-; I like getting to make the letters ~pretty~

Do you use perfume/cologne?

Back