• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Depends on the sum and what lottery(we don't really have those mega US ones here except for one common Eu thing), I'd probably see so me and mom got it better first.

fave kind of coffee, if any?

I don't really listen to a ton of Taylor Swift honestly but I do think "We are never ever getting back together" is a pretty fun song to sing to when it does come on.

What kind of cake do you request for your birthday?

I barely know any cat breeds. Cats are cute, but I don’t know much about them.

What was the last thing you bought?

Probably a few games I bought all at once last year. At least that's the latest ones that come to mind. They were supposed to be ports/remasters, but they were done so poorly that they were glitchy and just overall a hot mess.

Any hobby that you're currently wanting to try or one that you want to try, but never get around to?

I would probably lose either way but I'll go shark. Dolphins are smart and will gang up on me, but a shark is just a big dumb fish with scary teeth.

What's your favourite clothing item in New Horizons?

Back