• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

No, April Fools Day isn't something I celebrate partake in (?) after losing my great-gran on the same day a few years ago :(

Do you have any pets?

I have 3 cats! Bella, who's a black cat, Freddie, who's a fluffy orange cat, and Rosie, who I don't really know what she is.
(also, your cat is adorable!! I'm also sorry about your great-grandma. that's awful)

Same q?

I do indeed! :) A good friend of mine that I've known online for about 13 years is visiting Scotland, she's come all the way from Texas! We're gonna hang out for the next two weeks, this weekend included :D I don't know what we're planning yet, it's more of a play it by ear sort of thing ... I think there'll be a lot of spontaneous trips to go sightseeing though! (I'm super excited to show her around Scotland!)

How are you feeling today? <3

I'm alright, I think I slept with my left wrist in a weird way cause it hurts a bit. Do need weekend though.

do you like poké bowls?

Interesting question! The first one to come to mind is Muk, but I'm not sure why 😅😂 just never been a fan!

What's your favourite flower/plant?

Interesting question! The first one to come to mind is Muk, but I'm not sure why 😅😂 just never been a fan!

What's your favourite flower/plant?
But Muk guaranteed Ash his biggest victory in the Kanto region. Even Pikahcu was taken out. I'm just messing with you, I just currently binged watch the first season. So that's the only reason I remember that lol.

It honestly varies with me. Like I love all kinds of vegetable plants and tend to grow a ton of them in my garden. I guess I would say my absolute favorite for vegetable gardens is the tomato bush. I tend to grow close to 20 plants and I freeze/eat them year round. There is just so much you can do with them, that I never really grow tired of trying new dishes or sticking with a traditional dish.

Got any vacations planned for this year/Summer?

I like cinnamon rolls. I think that qualifies more as breakfast than a dessert, though. For actual desserts, I like banana flavored ice cream!

Do you like Hawaiian Punch (the drink)?

i did! it lowkey wasn’t as fun as it looks in the youtube videos and stuff, though. 😅

what’s an experience you refuse to have again?

Back