• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

My family passed down the Shel Silverstein books to all our youngest family. After I grew up they were given to my younger cousin and so forth. I know they're banned now, but I do remember reading his wacky dialogue and illustrations. I don't know why they were banned, I am sure there was a reason, but I enjoyed them.

Favorite kind of meal?

Older comedy stuff like M*A*S*H, Fawlty Towers, Keeping up Appearances etc.

Least fave shiny pokemon?

i don’t play pokémon games, so i don’t have one lol.

what’s your favourite thing about yourself?

It’s always been my hair. ^_^ For personality traits, I’d have to go with my ability to be optimistic and maintain a positive mindset 99% of the time.

Same question?

Cheesy pizza with stuffed crust and no toppings It doesn't really matter if it's thick or thin pizza
If you didn't get it already are you getting the DLC for MK8D?

Definitely Sailor Moon, Pokémon, Totally Spies, Tom and Jerry... etc.

Worst phone you ever had, if any?

My flip-phone. It takes forever to receive a voicemail. So please, just don't give me a message. Just text whatever it is you want.

Anything in particular that you're looking forward to next month?

Easter event on TBT hopefully. Oh, and the NBA playoffs. Other than that, nothing for April.

Same question?

I’m looking forward to the Easter event this year. It will be my first time participating in an Easter event.

Favorite pizza topping?

I listen to music a lot. I almost always have headphones in, lol.

Do you like fruit snacks/gummies?

Back