• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

New Horizons for sure. Especially year 1 launch. I've learned to accept it for what it is, but I still wished it was what I had hoped. I still enjoy it, but it does feel like they had dropped the ball early and the fact that they remained so quiet for so many months also dampened the mood.

What are you most excited/hoping for in Spring?

Nice weather which won't happen cause like last year we had snow in May so idk anymore lol.

same q?

I am hoping for sunny weather (it was sunny this week, but it will be cold and rainy next week, so we’ll see), and I am excited to be able to meet my friends more often.

Do you usually eat breakfast, and if you do, what do you eat?

Yes, but mostly because my parents force me to. XD But for good reason! I usually eat cereal and bagels (not together, obviously).

The most popular villager you have on your ACNH island?

Jitters, the nicest way I can describe him is Brewster's #1 customer with his design. He also said to me in Wild World: "Good evening! The night is young, and so are we, Tootsie!" For some reason, that always sorta creeped me out. XD

Same question?

Yep! I still don't have a drawing tablet. Whenever I get one, I want to try and start an art shop. I've always loved drawing. I've been doing it since Kindergarten lol. I have about 20-25 filled sketchbooks that I've used over the years.

Favorite thing to draw? (people, animals, anime characters, etc)

I used to like drawing faces, especially Demi Lovato‘s face. xD Now I hate drawing, sooo … right now nothing.

Favorite outfit?

I really like drawing landscapes. I think a good environment can almost be a character in itself. Also trees and rocks are a lot easier for me to draw than people because anatomy continues to allude me.

How often do you usually draw?

I usually only draw for events on this site, lol. I used to draw a lot when I was younger but I don’t anymore.

Favorite cheese?

Back