• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Losing the progress I'd made on a self-drafted cross stitch pattern where I'm converting a photo of my friend's dog into a stitched piece; I'd been working on it for around 5 hours, including editing the photo as well as the actual stitch design... I forgot to save for a while, and the program crashed. It doesn't have an autosave feature :(
Lesson learned! I now save every 15-20 minutes or so 😂

What's been the highlight of your week?

Hot any day, we have cold most of the year anyway and it sucks cause I feel cold/freezing easily.

fave Kirby game?

I've never played any Kirby games, however I loved being him in Smash, and eatting different characters for hats
--
Ever played Nentend Dogs? If so did it drive you crazy with the speaking?

The last movie I watched is Dirty Dancing, and I watched it to distract myself from something, and Dirty Dancing always makes me feel good.

Same question?

The last movie I watched was "Dog" in the cinemas. It was a pretty great movie and I wanted to go to see a movie in the cinemas since I hadn't for a bit.

Favourite animal?

I don’t know. Maybe Pokémon but I’ve always been obsessed with Pokémon. Hasn’t been anything else lately that I’ve been fixated on.

If you could have any Pokémon irl, which Pokémon would you have?

Back