• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I am looking forward to playing the guitar (as I do everyday, lol). And I am looking forward to meeting a couple of friends on Friday and Sunday.

What do you like to do on weekends?

I've only eaten toasts with cheese, jam or nutella

Would you rather choose to go back in time 10 years or go 10 years into the future?

10 years ago was 2012. I don’t think it’s worth going back there because from 2013 onwards I experienced some really bad years. I wouldn’t want to relive that time. I would go to the future.

How long would you like to live if you could choose anything between „die right now“ and „forever“?

strawberries, fresh tomatoes are big yuck!

lol ninjad..tired but good.

fave pizza toppings?

Hard to say, but I think I'll go with Kyde and Eric. I just like their vibe and find their sense of humor to be similar to mine.

Favorite cereal?

Donuts and kolaches! Recently I've been eating breakfast once again, however, and have been having sausage, egg, cheese croissants. I don't know why I like them, but I do!

I also really love banana nutella fudge crepes, lol.

Ooo, and chocolate chocolate chip pancakes from IHOP!

Same question?

I usually don't eat breakfast and I never really have I guess lol.

What's your favorite animal?

Back