• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Pfff. I don’t know. Maybe No Way Way?

If you died and got reborn in another world, what world would that be?

if i died and got reborn in another world, the ideal would either be a futuristic world (without climate change) or the opposite, a natural world where people are nice

You didn't ask a question, so I'll just answer the previous one.

The world I would be reborn into would be one where humans have superpowers and are immortal, and are no longer a scourge on the Earth and its natural resources. Time and space would stretch out endlessly, leaving room for an infinite amount of people to be born. There would be no sickness and no getting older. That is the ideal world. Sadly it's only a fantasy.

How was your weekend?

My weekend was pretty good, I brought my grandma her new tablet on Saturday, and she was and still is really excited about it. I also met some friends on Sunday.

Same question?

I had a nice weekend. I went to an estate sale and bought a really neat old radio from perhaps the 50's. I also went to an annual art festival in my area, which was cool.

Would you rather go outside during a windy day or a rainy day?

To be honest, I don't care to eat at either. I'm content enough with just purchasing groceries from the store and then trying/learning to prepare meals for myself. But if I had to choose between the two options, I might select the fancy restaurant.

Do you believe that humans born in the same month share similar characteristics sometimes?

Cauliflower! I love both but I have always thought Cauliflower was my favorite vegetable.

Raspberry or Blackberry?

the water? never had but i suppose i like carbonated/sparkling water so

least fave soda if any?

yes. always.

what is the worst thing you have EVER eaten

Back