• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Definitely colored pencils, you can do a lot more with them since they are blendable.

What is the longest amount of time you have spent on a drawing?

Maybe 2 or 3 hours? I don’t know. I never spent multiple days on a single drawing.

Are you scared of something at the moment?

Yes, I'm scared that I'm gonna fail the year because my grades are dropping and I'm doing all my unfinished schoolwork when there's only a week of regular school left.

Do you prefer hot or cold food/drinks?

Depends on the drink. I dont drink coffee or tea or whatever. But hot cocoa is my JAM

What is the weirdest game you are really good at and none of your friends know what it is?

(answering my own question here as well: Hatsune Miku Project DIVA series)

Any of the games in the Wii Sports series, for some reason the majority of the kids in my school doesn't know about those games. Whenever I talk about my new high score in Tennis Table Return Challenge, my friends just look at me with a confused look on their face. XD

Same question?

I might need to change my answer from the question I asked: no one knows about Puyo Puyo in my friend group! It's a game about connecting 4 of these blobs called "puyos" and sending Garbadge Puyos to an opponents board who you are fighting! Try Puyo Puyo Tetris 1 & 2 if you wanna get a feel for it.

Do you draw?

Stuck between eloise and roscoe.... Its really hard!

What's YOUR favorite ac villager?

you know how hard it is to catch rabbits in super mario galaxy? because its HARD!! (second annoying is the mario 64 one)

Do you know what backwards long jumping is in mario 64? And if you dont. Look it up and tell me what its used for. (I already know whats its used for im just seeing if you would do it XD)

No my life is already boring and nothing that interesting considering everything has been rough these days.

Same question?

Back