• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Not really, as I'm not actively participating in everything in the fair (I've mostly just been doing some of the puzzle games. That and donating fairy dust).

What element is your alleged zodiac sign? (Earth/Water/Fire/Air?)

Still pretty damn hot, around 90°F/32°C (unfortunately). But l guess at least it's also kind of breezy?

Which country do you feel produces the best music? (Or the music that you listen to and like the most).

I’m looking forward to participating in some more tasks for the fair, and hanging out with one of my friends.

When you sleep, do you leave your phone plugged in overnight to charge?

Yes, I try to always plug it in when I sleep. But I have forgotten to plug it in before.

Favorite drink?

I shower every day but I don’t wash my hair every time. Too damaging and not necessary with my hair type.

How often do you cook?

Hardly ever, unless I’m cooking my lunch.

Are there any collectibles you really want from the Bell Tree Fair?

Glistening butterfly, my absolute dream collectable and so thrilled with my lineup 🥰❤️

Same Q?

Enchanted butterfly wand I'd say... a whole row would be nice but it's unlikely. Will see what I can do tho LOL

Favourite board game?

I don't have super sophisticated board game collection or anything, I quite like Ticket to Ride lol

Same question?

i don’t play board games much, but i’d say my favourite is classic monopoly. my family and i have been playing it occasionally since i was a kid — it’s fun. :)

favourite part of this year’s tbt fair (if you participated)?

I really enjoyed furnishing a little space for my gyroid for Haniwa Homes!

Same question?

I liked the Witch’s Quest because I actually like the scavenger hunts. Is that an unpopular opinion? Also, I think the gaming tasks are cool but I don’t participate in those. It’s a cool concept, though.

Same question?

Back