• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

No
What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?(if you celebrate Thanksgiving)

Yes. I love juice. It’s my second favorite juice, after orange.

What genre of music do you typically listen to?

Pop!

When did you enter the AC world?

with wild world, a couple of years later than its release though i didn't get a ds lite until 2007 or so. good game but it aged badly, sadly.

same q?

there’s another forum i frequent, but i don’t post anything or even have an account. i just lurk. idk if that counts or not haha.

do you celebrate christmas?

I celebrate Christmas in the festive lights, feasting, and presents sense, not in the religious sense.

What are you looking forward to?

Just finishing my bloody English assignments. So tedious to complete compared to my other subjects lol.

Have you ever done pixel art before?

around christmas, someone bought me store-bought biscottis that were expired by like a year. not sure why she gave me that...

which holiday is your favorite?

Probably Christmas, but it’s a bit bittersweet these days. Gotta make new traditions now.

Least favorite color to wear?

pastel colours, especially baby blue or pastel pink on their own. also just plain white tees or white pants like..nah.

same q?

yellow, i like yellow but it makes me look washed out. i have yellow undertones.

what is your favorite food?

I am easy to please, but I can also have a refined palate. I eat a lot of fruit and love bakery goods... dang, this is hard to narrow down.
Pizza. I good, thin, grandma pizza sounds good right about now. Yes, I know it's breakfast time.

Who is your comfort character?

Not officially a comfort character I don't think, but I love Mamimi from FLCL!

If you could choose any TBT collectible, what would it be?

Back