• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

if i have to say one, definitely corgi/dorgi. but i also love english springer spaniels, and english/french bulldogs a lot.

same q?

My favorite dog breed is the havanese. I've had two and they're amazing dogs. They're pretty smart, cute, friendly, and fuzzy! It's a shame more people don't know about them.

Favorite holiday?

A character? Probably Hunter from Owl House, honestly. I love his redemption arc and relate to him a lot.

Same question?

Hmm, I’ve been compared to Katara from Avatar: TLA and Monica from Friends a lot for being overly “motherly” lol.

Any skill you’d like to learn that you haven’t tried yet? (ie illustration, singing, etc)

In general being more skilful at learning, like languages and stuff My brain sucks.

fave soda/pop?

None, because I'm more of an H2O person. Drinking pop or any kind of soda catches my throat on fire lol.

The most delicious food you ever had?

Ribs and mashed potatoes with gravy from Chili's over a decade ago (it kind of sucks now, lol).

Same question?

chicken fried chimichangas with guacamole, sour cream, and veggies on top

Same question?

Back