• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

We "celebrated" a day early with my family, just a nice dinner and fun conversations is all we did.

What kind of phone do you have?

ninjad -.- i hate this page **** when it goes like 2 pages before last one ugh..neither anyway

doing any black friday shopping?

maybe though their discount thing didn't work so might just grab some stuff on regular price... shrug.

fave flower?

Nah. Even if I did though, I couldn't really afford it.

What's one thing you always wanted to try?

2D animation. Also, singing and dancing (again), but those are a further stretch lol

Do you write in any journals? Like your thoughts, plans, etc

I’ve kept a journal since 2020 after doing one in 2011-2012. I only remember to write in it once every several weeks though. My life isn’t super exciting, so I just cover the big events.

If you stream TV shows, which device do you use the most for it?

Yeah, for sure. I usually want specific stuff so I either do myself or ask for money unless I know they can get it (Not being ungrateful but people really messed up **** in the past...better not again).

Same q?

I just bought myself an Xbox Series X. Wasn’t planning to get one til next year, but finally found one at retail price for the first time since it’s release.

Favorite 90s sitcom if any?

I love Pokémon! Johto/Gen 2 is my favorite.

Do you consider yourself a superhero movie fan?

Back