• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

I don't especially like either, but I do really like Venom and some of the spiderverse from Marvel, so I'll go with them lol

Favorite recipe?

Dark and silent I guess. No lights are more important though I'd say.

a bad comic/cartoon and why?

the nutshack is pretty bad XD dont look it up if youre under 18, but it was a meme for a while because the art is bad, its got crude/toilet humor and the voice acting is pretty bad too. i don't know if anyone legitimately liked that show.

do you "collect" anything? and if so, what is it? :3

I collect mugs!

Do you still have any toys/stuffed animals from when you were a kid?

I've had them stowed away in my closet for years. They have too much sentimental value to me to just donate them. I plan on giving them to my future nieces or nephews. Hopefully, they'll love them as much as I still do. <3

Same question?

I enjoy playing it on my saxophone, but not listening to it. It's a little too overplayed for me to really like it.

What's your favorite part of the holiday season?

Hmm… that’s a tough one, I love the holiday season in general. I think the pretty decorations, giving people gifts, and the Christmas carols are my top 3.

Same question?

I like the creme brulee latte from Starbucks! I love a good hot cocoa also.

Who's your favorite YouTuber?

I really like Whang!, especially his internet mysteries stuff

what's your most played game console/handheld?

Back