• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Aw man, that’s hard it’s been so long. I didn’t get to play it much, but I remember loving Lego Guitar Hero and Twilight Princess (I actually played TP on GC, so I’m assuming I’d like it on Wii as well lol)

Favorite Gamecube game if any?

Oof, this is a hard one, Paper Mario: TTYD and Tales of Symphonia are both incredibly dear to my heart. I'll say Paper Mario because that one is still truly exclusive to GCN.

And, let's continue the trend. Favourite N64 game?

Oof I'm torn between Dragon Quest VIII and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, but I think I might have to go with the latter.

Favorite DS game?

Omg AC Wild World hands down! I was hooked in middle school. Pokemon Pearl is a close second, then Cooking Mama, then Nintendogs and more ♥️

It was short lived, but favorite Wii U game?

It's an old game but it's new to me, I'm playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (the first game) for the first time.

Same question?

recently started watching Full House for the first time.

most used app on your phone?

Hard to pick one, but I would say swimming with my boyfriend for the first time. Seeing him open up and have that much fun was awesome.
edit: Or getting my wisdom teeth out and he looked after me through the whole thing. Would’ve been miserable without him lol

Last thing you cooked?

Depends on what it is. Normally I don't seek out something just because it's spicy. But if it tastes good, it tastes good.

Kind of a boring question, but have you finished or started your holiday shopping?

Back