• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Many times. There are so many books where I just don’t like the writing style. The most notable book I don’t like is Real Life by Brandon Taylor. When it isn’t giving unnecessary T.M.I. details it’s insufferably boring. I have no idea why it’s so revered by critics.

What’s the most time you’ve spent on one game?

I'm getting close to 1000 hours on sims 4 and stardew valley LOL

have any hobbies outside of videogames?

plenty! but my biggest is Lolita fashion.

where's your dream vacation spot?

Sado Island, Poland, Germany, and Switzerland.

What's an interesting piece of trivia you learned recently?

deletia pl (plural only)
  1. (computing) In an email reply, material omitted from the quoted original.
typed as "[deletia]" or "<deletia>"

Same question?

Usually "Latinica" is applied to books in Serbian written in latin alphabet/letters rather than cyrillic, but apparently it can also be applied to croatian/bosniak language books as well (they don't use cyrillic alphabet so confused me for awhile, lol).

(library trivia lol)

worst xmas/holiday gift you've received?

I don't think I've ever gotten anything especially bad, I've recieved perfume/fragrances that I don't like in the past so I'll say that

Favourite out of the forum Christmas collectibles?

Definitely the Yule Log, and it’s not even close. If that counts.

Do you have any plans for the holiday?

I'm gonna help prepare Secret Santa and the house for the holidays. Other than that maybe watch some Christmas specials and shows.

Any holiday songs you like the most?

I ironically like all of Michael Buble's christmas music lol
as far as something I really like, though, I think the Pentatonix's christmas covers are good, and I like "Christmas Lights" by Coldplay

do you have a favorite holiday treat?

I’ve always loved my grandma’s Christmas jello with whipped cream and Mandarin oranges in the middle ^^

Have you ever seen something weird in the night sky?

No, I always do it late because my birthday is in the same month (actually it's today).

What is your favorite video game?

^i wish i could not eat candy man, my character suck...

i think prisoner of azkaban or goblet of fire after that they became a bit too thick to keep track imo.

same q?

Back