• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

You are teasing me with the heart glow wand 😞💜

Favourite Halloween collectable?

from this year? ghostly kitty plush. in general is a much harder choice, but i’d say my favourite is either jack, purple bat/swamp/angel wings potion, or fancy/ghostly kitty plush. i also love the halloweaster eggs. and the spectral preserves. and the pink candy. 😭 trying to choose just one favourite is impossible LOL.

least favourite halloween collectible?

Hmm that's difficult. Maybe the carnival mask or popcorn? They just don't appeal to me as much as other Halloween collectibles

What is your favourite collectible in general?

It's a very difficult tie between the Space Whale Plush and the Crescent Moon Glow Wand! The Space Whale Plushes hold a lot of sentimental meaning to me, because I have the most sweet and kind TBT friends! 🐳💖

Last video game you played? 😊

Definitely New Leaf. I don't think I've played any other video game for over 1000 hours yet.

Same q?

Back