• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Can't really say, but I will say I prefer when compliments come from people's hearts. I think that's when they're the best cause they're genuine and I can tell the person actually meant it.

Same question?

Not sure if I entirely like it, but I frequently get compliments about my handwriting. My job surprisingly still requires a lot of things to be handwritten, and my co-workers always say something about my neatness if they peep in. I don't even like handwriting lengthy things (and yet I like to make AC lore stories LOL).

What was the last song you discovered and found out, "Wow, this sounds incredible!"?

Idk if it would be to everyone's taste but I found this band recently and really liked this song:
deleted
Favourite dinosaur?

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I really liked the triceratops. Nowadays, not so much.

What/Where is your dream vacation?

I'd love to go to one of the quiet lakes in Colorado, preferably in the higher-altitude part of the state, and take my mind off everything while listening to my ambient space music playlist under the stars. That'd be cool if I could afford being in a nice, remote place like that.

What was the last video game you 100% completed?

Hmm I rarely fully complete games, but probably pokemon shield a couple years back? Although there's now the DLC which I didn't have't played so it's not fully done yet. I was working towards 100% botw, but I still had a couple hundred more korok seeds to go by the time totk came out.

Same question?

Whole grain (aka the stuff they tell you to eat because it's healthier). I really don't mind having it as a bun most of the time. If Hawaiian Rolls counted as an actual bread type, I'd probably go with that instead, but you can only pair that with certain meats and veggies IMO.

Are you already getting in the Christmas spirit?

It’s still October! 🙈 no, and honestly not this year.

What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Fruity pebbles ice cream. I’m not sure if they still make it but MMM was it good.

What’s a place that makes you really happy that others might find odd?

Do ya think snow falls on palm trees in Michigan? Wait, what's a palm tree? Never seen one.

What's your favorite game starring Mario other than the 2D/3D platformer games, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros.?

Do ya think snow falls on palm trees in Michigan? Wait, what's a palm tree? Never seen one.

What's your favorite game starring Mario other than the 2D/3D platformer games, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros.?
Y’all can ignore my post bc I genuinely don’t know, but I wanted to say as a fellow midwesterner I felt this XD

Mario and sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for the ds lol, blessed are the childhood memories 😌

What is your favourite type of flower?

Ooh, that's a hard question! I just love flowers in general lol. I would say anything that bees love. At one point I would have said sunflowers, but at this exact moment, I'm going to say daisies! 😊🌼🐝

Are you a bigger fan of Halloween 🎃 or Christmas 🎄?

That's a tough one! I might have to say Christmas, just because of the gift-giving....otherwise it's pretty much a tie.

Favorite insect, if any?

Back