• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I had a phase when I was younger where I was obsessed with Neptune, so still that.

What was a random interest/obsession you had as a child?

Ceiling fans. When I was little I had an imaginary friend named Hunter (named after the company), a little girl who would ride on ceiling fans.

Same question?

i was fascinated with the movie Watership Down as a child. it terrified me upon first watch and i could not sleep. after this, i obsessively re-watched it for some reason and became fascinated.

same question?

LEGOS! Holy crap, man...if you saw the amount of Legos I had...lol.

Chicken: fried or rotisserie?

Fried, even though it's definitely not as healthy as rotisserie. Chicken that is juicy with plenty of taste is the best. I hate dry chicken.

If you randomly saw an old friend from school that you haven't seen in forever, and had the opportunity to hang out with them again, what would you want to do?

I'm good at keeping my hands still while sneezing?

What is something you're currently interested in/obsessing over?

I'm obsessing over hockey more so than usual because my favorite team is playing well now.

What's an obscure TV show or anime that you like?

Hmm...The Mighty Boosh comes to mind.

What instrument do you like the sound of most?

They have their place in our world. A lot of them are helpful at controlling pests so there's that. So long as they respect my personal space I'm fine w/ them lol.

Do you have any pets?

I moved last month with my best friends and bf to a new place together, and even though the past tenants have gotten their address updated, we are STILL getting their mail- and it's always a lot of it too. Our mailman doesn't take back their mail half the time when I leave it out, so it just piles up and it's getting to a point where I might have to call the post office and complain (I hate phone calls 💀)

Oops 😳

Favorite- taking out trash, as everyone else hates it

Least favorite- laundry. I used to work at a salon and doing towels and capes were a DREAM because it's only two things. But at home it's so much more items and can get overwhelming

Did you celebrate Halloween? What did you do if yes/no? 🎃

Last edited:
I didn’t, I had off work so I went to see my mom, but it had nothing to do with Halloween.

Do you prefer soda or juice?

Back