• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Coffee, all the way!

What's your ideal breakfast?

Skipping directly to lunch. Mostly buttered & toasted bread, scrambled eggs, sausage links, and orange juice with no pulp.

If you eat pizza, what toppings do you like on it?

i always get pepperoni, green peppers, red onions and mushrooms on my pizza, but i like other kinds of meat on it as well, and am open to trying other toppings!

what’s your favourite memory from this year so far?

Wow this is kind of sad lol. I can't even think of one. I guess I would have to say the team event? I overall enjoyed the camaraderie. It was a nice distraction and my teammates were all wonderful and helped me through a trying time.

Same question?

Oh jeez, I can't think of one either. This year has been so boring for me friend-wise. If I really had to pick something, I think it would be me getting a new (to me) car. I like cars, and the one I had before bore me to death. The lease was about to expire, so I thought I'd treat myself a bit this time and get something fancier.

Or, I'd also say leaving my previous job. I didn't really hate the job itself - I was only working Saturdays alongside my current job and I hated working 6 days a week. It got to a point where I said, "this is pointless" and told them that I was quitting. It relieved some stress off my shoulders, and I'm still working on trying to reduce it further.

What is your favorite spinoff game from any series?

Pokémon mystery dungeon explorers of sky!

What is your favourite breakfast food?

I don't really have one as I never really sat down to read a book. I've only ever done that for school assignments or the such. I don't mind reading articles, or someone's story they wrote, but never really got invested into a book.

I do like those behind the scenes and concept art books a show/series drops. It's always fun to see all the ideas that never made it to the final product.

Favorite sandwich?

Meatball marinara for sure!

Do you usually use a straw when having a drink at a restaurant, or just sip from the glass?

I usually use straws for non-alcoholic stuff, but I’ll drink straight from the glass for both alcoholic and special beverages. If it’s frozen, I’ll always use a straw regardless.

What’s a daily routine you do that most would find sort of unnecessary?

Actually, yes. Half of the drinks I like are tropical. I'd prefer them not to be alcoholic, though. I can't handle drinks containing high amounts of alcohol.

Did you have any trick or treaters come to your door this Halloween night?

No, because I live in a rural area with no sidewalks.

If you could go back in time and tell something to your younger self, what would you say?

BE SURE TO FILL UP ON $2 GAS WHEN THE PANDEMIC HITS AND THEN GO EXPLORE THE ROADS WHILE THEY ARE ALL DEVOID OF IMPATIENT AND INCONSIDERATE DRIVERS!

Have you ever done your best to do your worst?

Back