• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

Gah, I'm convinced I solved the crossword, but the code isn't working! But now I can't unsee the answers I found, since they all seem to fit o_O

I literally got the crossword right but I had assumed it was wrong cause two of mine were guesses even though I had everything full out
Then I imputed it wrong and I just assumed that I was wrong lol

Tried it again and it worked

2 Down is still driving me crazy. I thought I had an idea and it fit but the code still won't work so it must be wrong. Or something else is wrong. Now I'm questioning everything. I might end up brute forcing this towards the end. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Edit: So I just brute forced the code but I still don't know what the answer to 2D is. At least I finally got it!

Last edited:
It took a lot of delving into the deep cavings of my memory because I stopped playing Animal Crossing long ago, but I finally got it! I guess patience and taking your time really is key!

Forgot to post here when I redeemed the code a couple days ago! I LOVE these word puzzles, so good.

I am currently stuck on 1, 2, 3, and 7
I feel like I'm so close to figuring it out but it's also driving me nuts. 😵‍💫

Ahhhhh!!! I finally solved it!! Most of it was by accident searching for other clues. I am so happy!!😄🎉🎉🎉

I've got a cup of tea and I am trying this again :( Why can't I get it 😭

Edit: I've gotten 3 so far :)

Last edited:
having a hard time figuring out what I'm doing wrong... I've got 7 answers I'm pretty confident in but it just keeps saying code is invalid or expired, am I this bad at crosswords? lol

Now I am stuck again :( What is wrong with me....

Edit: GOT ANOTHER ONE YASSSSS
Post automatically merged:

I am taking a break from this....

5A, 8A

2D, 3D, 6D

you are giving me a headache

Last edited:
Small update that'll affect Round 2 (but not Round 1): the ATK point reward will be 150 rather than 300. It was originally 150, but I got confused while setting things up.

Definitely not just a ploy to make everyone incredibly strong, nope.

Alrighty, I managed to find some more words, or at least I think they're correct lol. I have four left to find.

Good gravy, this crossword was such an emotional roller coaster.
  • I was stuck on 5A and 2D
  • I thought I figured out 2D
  • I tried to brute force the two missing letters from 5A (which is 26 x 26 combinations) but got sleepy and gave up
  • I almost ran a red light when 5A dawned on me
  • I entered the code but it turns out my assumptions were wrong somewhere, so I had to double-check all my answers
  • I found something else that would fit 2D
  • and finally, the redemption went through
Its called 48 hours of insanity.
😭🤧☺️😁

Last edited:
Back