• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Aura's New Leaf Giveaway

I did all three! This is a great idea and good luck everybody! = )

One of my best friends who lives across the country really wants a 3DS for both ACNL and Pokemon X/Y, but she doesn't have enough money to buy her own. I've been looking around for a couple months to find ways to get her one, so this is fantastic. *crosses my fingers*

We have 120 entries so far!! Awesome!! Almost half way!

Remember this only happens if there is 250 entries.

@Aura I must say this is great that so many people are joining and give my thanks for doing something like this. I'm going to try to grab more people for you.

I'm glad everyone is entering. And that's really cool Aojones, you seem like a cool guy. We should be friends. :)

But yes I am using rafflecopter. Its free for the level i'm using but I can't post pictures, use the refer a friend program, or ask more than 1 question (there was originally going to be 2). It is really easy to use and fair so far.

I'm glad everyone is entering. And that's really cool Aojones, you seem like a cool guy. We should be friends. :)

I would be glad to be friends :) If I win it would be cool to give it to a friend or my mom but personally I have a 3DS so I'm set for the game. Why not give as many people as we can the chance to win then.

I entered the contest and did all three! Thank you for making this giveaway :3

Yay!! I'll be waiting for your invite.

Update: 180 Entries. Only 70 to go until its official (Of course well still wait until June 9th to draw, so there could be so many more entries).

I entered! And Im going to give my prize to my boyfriend if I win so he can play AC with me! I have no one around me that plays :s

I bet your going to get a lot of entries!!

I hope so. The shipping is going to be a killing though. The small prizes shouldn't be hard but the guide and the 3DS could be super high if its to a discrete location. But it'll be fine.

I'm hoping I'll have upwards to 1000 entries. But that's just me dreaming.

just entered, this is great the way you share ACNL rel?ase excitement, and very generous >-< ^_^

Back