• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Aura's New Leaf Giveaway

I entered! Thank you for doing this fantastic giveaway! If I somehow win the 3DS, I want to give it to my best friend who also loves Animal Crossing but doesn't have the money at the moment to buy a 3DS herself. ^~^

Went through and deleted any that weren't submitted properly, didn't follow rules, or were double submitted. Try to keep it as fair as possible (so double entries became one, etc) but a lot had to be deleted. We are back at 196.

If they were not correctly done would the person be emailed being told it wasn't? o3o

Sorry there were too many to email. For most that were done wrong, they didn't follow my tumblr. So I only deleted the tumblr entry. Their question entry was still there so they're not completely out. I'm sure the people who want it badly enough made sure they did it right.

Went through and deleted any that weren't submitted properly, didn't follow rules, or were double submitted. Try to keep it as fair as possible (so double entries became one, etc) but a lot had to be deleted. We are back at 196.

was mine deleted?

If you private message me with the name and email you used I can check for you. But please keep it private so it doesn't spam the thread. I will only answer private messages.

This is a fantastic giveaway! The chance to get a 3DS for my mother-in-law who is really poor! Awesum!

I entered all 3 methods, but as it's an NA 3DS and region locked, if I won, I'd nominate someone in NA from here to take delivery of the console :). I did change my entry after entering and realising it wouldn't be compatible with EU games!!

I just entered. Thank you for doing this giveaway :). My sister really wants a purple 3ds, so hopefully I can get it for her.

Everyone remembering the region lock problem if you're international? Only mentioning as I would hate for you to win and be stuck having to import NA games to play it on or to have a friend need to do this long term if you're passing it on :(

I've done all three! I'd love to surprise my little sister with this, but I'm sure we all have good intentions considering we almost all probably have 3DS's! I wish everyone the best of luck, as this is a great community to give it to.

Anyway, I saw after I tweeted it that it said "Do this again tomorrow for more entries!", but I'm guessing we should only do this once? Thanks in advance :3

Everyone remembering the region lock problem if you're international? Only mentioning as I would hate for you to win and be stuck having to import NA games to play it on or to have a friend need to do this long term if you're passing it on :(

You are right. It is region locked to NA. Sadly, there's not much I can do about it. You could still download the game from the nintendo eShop if you have a credit card or import it off of amazon. If your in Europe/Elsewhere you would still be playing animal crossing, just a different copy.

I'm thinking of adding some more goals and prizes. But it will have to be donations. If anyone has any merch or art they'd like to donate and are willing to ship to the winner, contact me privately.

500 Goal - Some Artwork OR a small prize
1000 Goal - Small Prize
2500 Goal - Medium Prize

I'm trying to win the purple 3ds for my 11 year old sister. Her birthday is in August. So we will be able to play together soon. I would also love to win a Prima guide :D

Sounds awesome traceguy!! Just curious, how close are you two in age? Its so nice to see someone bond with their sister like that!

Back