• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Aura's New Leaf Giveaway

Sounds awesome traceguy!! Just curious, how close are you two in age? Its so nice to see someone bond with their sister like that!

far away, she's turning 12, I turned 21 this year.

EDIT: Non of my siblings actually own a 3DS so I'm bummed I wont be able to play with them like I did with Wild World. If I can get her a 3DS she should be able to get the game using birthday money.

Just applied to the giveaway as well. :) Crossing my fingers that I win! My girlfriend is looking for a 3ds since all I talk about is AC. xD

I know!! With all the new followers and viewers, I upgraded my blog to look much nicer than before. So don't worry if it looks different. Its supposed to.

I've also contacted a few youtubers with the hopes they can donate some prizes, like signed animal crossing cards or something. But we'll have to wait and see.

I know!! With all the new followers and viewers, I upgraded my blog to look much nicer than before. So don't worry if it looks different. Its supposed to.

I've also contacted a few youtubers with the hopes they can donate some prizes, like signed animal crossing cards or something. But we'll have to wait and see.

Oh wow that sounds awesome

I think maybe the reason I wasn't entered was because I forgot to follow you?

Anyway I just went back and checked and it says entries #1 and #3 are 'done' so idk why I'm not entered?

Lovely giveaway. I did not enter since I don't need one but I hope someone who does not have it can win!

I'm glad everyones enjoying the giveaway. If you want to enter but don't want to take the 3DS from someone else, you can just tell me to redraw if you win that prize.

il_570xN.388298462_l3mb.jpg
A new Prize Goal Has Been Added.

If we reach 500 Legit Entries, I will add a bell bag cell phone charm to the contest.

Donated from Here

Aww you guys are so nice for bumping.

Just an update, the date has been changed to the 8th so people have time to play their games on the 9th instead of waiting around for emails!!

Right now I have a 4% chance at winning one of the six prizes with my four entries. Not bad!

Back