• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

I was able to adopt Colton so I no longer need to be on the lurkers list for him. Thanks so much! ^^

I will, but I want to wait a little longer to see if one of the people who were waiting on her to move will take her, first. I figure, maybe until 4 my time (It's almost 2:45 now), and then you can take her.

Am I allowed to have Pashmina (she was in my old town and moved unexpectedly it'll be nice to be reunited!? ^_^

Ah, yes, it does appear to be the promised hour of 4 in the afternoon! I'll add you and TT to her move-out day, and you can come pick her up. I'll edit when the gates are open.

Edit: Alright! Gate open!

Last edited:
Pashmina's been adopted!

Also, Papi's been transferred over, so Leela gets one Villager Voucher, good for any one villager of her choice from the cycle town.

Last edited:
Good to know! I'll keep that in mind if it happens that either of them appear in Aurum before I can get them in Argent.

Some news! I'm holding a villager for someone, so there might be some slight blips in the cycling.

Also, we've got a new move-in! Pietro the Sheep-Clown is moving in!

And a move out, in the form of... Leonardo!
In the town so briefly. I'll give him a day to be claimed by someone.

I'm really lurking for Fang and Whitney... They are my absolutely dreamies!

Last edited:
Pashmina's been adopted!

Also, Papi's been transferred over, so Leela gets one Villager Voucher, good for any one villager of her choice from the cycle town.

Yay! Thank you :3

I'll try not to get one of my dreamies that someone else lurks for, but it depends whether I can find them elsewhere :)

Back