• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

i WILL PAY U 200 BTB TO RESRVE PIEtro?????????
I don't post some silly nonsense phrase to make sure you've read the rules because I assume people are mature enough to, you know, read them. Please read the rules. I don't do reservations, and I don't charge for anything, except those villagers I auction off, who are marked when they move in.

Is Colton up for adoption?

Not at the moment, but he will be! The villagers from Argent I've listed are the ones I'm planning on moving out, and I naturally want those villagers to find good homes if I can help it. While he's not thinking about moving just yet, you're welcome to lurk for him to try and adopt him when he is; it'd be a big help for me.

Not at the moment, but he will be! The villagers from Argent I've listed are the ones I'm planning on moving out, and I naturally want those villagers to find good homes if I can help it. While he's not thinking about moving just yet, you're welcome to lurk for him to try and adopt him when he is; it'd be a big help for me.

I will definitely lurk for Colton then, I have searched for him everywhere and can never seem to find him available XD

i know
i read the rules
pietro is my bae so i-
ok im not even gonna

Lurking Freya, and Olivia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes another for Pietro hopeless as may be, lol.

Last edited:
nvm thought he was moving out lol

Last edited:
Ok! Sorry for the slowdown folks, there were some technical issues... One of my leaps forward didn't seem to be treated by any of my villagers as a leap forward and no one wanted to move out so I had to slower time-travel, so it took me a bit longer to find someone who wanted to move... But, here we are, and everything should be back in order!

Our next move out is...
Avery!
The floor is open for his adoption, and I'll give him a day to see if anyone wants him. I, personally, think he's cool.

Back