• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

If you're intending on keeping villagers, TT forwards two days and then back to the present day. This works best for me :)

Oh and thanks for the welcome! Glad to finally have the game and be a part of the community.

My strategy so far hasn't caused me any trouble, but I'll keep that in mind for clearing folks out of Argent.

Speaking of which...
New move-in! Stinky's moving in!

And...
New Move out! Bob's moving out!
...And he's been claimed by one of his lurkers, so yay! Nice and easy for a change.

Last edited:
Only if macoman1 for some reason can't follow through, but he (I'm assuming, what with the 'man' and all) got back to me first, and amongst lurkers, it is 'first come, first serve,' right there in the rules. Sorry, hope you have better luck in the future.

Only if macoman1 for some reason can't follow through, but he (I'm assuming, what with the 'man' and all) got back to me first, and amongst lurkers, it is 'first come, first serve,' right there in the rules. Sorry, hope you have better luck in the future.
Oh okay i understand thanks ^.^

Last edited:
Thank you for being understanding! I hope you find him somewhere (before he could come around in the next 16 villager cycle, anyway).
Bob's been adopted!

Thanks for Bob Demeter. I can't wait to see where the game decides to place his house tomorrow. (Gonna use the new character trick because my fave villager is not going to move in somewhere really dumb lol)

I do the same with my dreamies, actually. Glad you're happy!

New move-out! Deena's moving out!
She's a normal duck. The last point I could hold her at is the 8th, I can TT to said date sooner, and all will be well! I'll give her about a day to see if anyone wants her.

New Move-in! Pinky's moving in!
I notice that our latest move ins both rhyme. Stinky, Pinky...I predict next, we will see Inky and Clyde.

I can't accept that list; please read the rules more thoroughly. A person is only allowed to lurk for 3 villagers at a time.

Absolutely!
Edit: Can you pick her up later? I have to go out for a few hours, but I can certainly hold her for you!

Last edited:
Alrighty, added you to the lists...

Victoria is moving out of Argent!
I'll give this thread a few hours to find someone to take her before making a thread for her specifically. While she moves on the 10th, I'd like to get her out sooner, since the faster she moves, the faster I have space in my main town.

Back