• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Azalea~free villager adoptions! BOXES: - MOVED IN: Pekoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to reserve for Zucker or will he be raffled/auctioned off?

Ahh lurking for Octavian!! Oh! May I please reserve for him? ^^

Last edited:
Hi. Sorry I didn't respond earlier about Tutu, but by the time I properly came back online, it was too late. D:
Anyway, I am lurking for Cheri.

Ahh lurking for Octavian!! Oh! May I please reserve for him? ^^

Yes, I already PM'd you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi. Sorry I didn't respond earlier about Tutu, but by the time I properly came back online, it was too late. D:
Anyway, I am lurking for Cheri.

She's been adopted, so it's not that bad. c: I'll let you know when Cheri's in boxes.

Ok, thanks! If she's moving out soon I'd love to adopt Cheri! Can I put a reserve on her?

Last edited:
Oh of course, I'll be at work from 12-8 though... so I probably wouldn't be able to get her unless you cycle later, that's too bad!

I don't want to be annoying, but can you hold Erik? My parents took away my 3ds and I can't have it back till tomorrow. I will be around 7-12 pm EST tomorrow.

Last edited:
Peggy has been adopted! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't want to be annoying, but can you hold Erik? My parents took away my 3ds and I can't have it back till tomorrow. I will be around 7-12 pm EST tomorrow.

Someone was interested in him, so I can't promise to hold him for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Broccolo moved in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back