Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

Snip Snip

Protection is right, but not for myself. There's also another thing my ability can do at a separate time, but it's not really needed at the moment (except for one thing, which is mentioned below.) I'm still not very open about my ability atm (sorry!), but I feel like I should also quickly say:

Part of my ability also requires me to go visit someone's house. (It's very confusing from there, I personally had trouble comprehending beforehand 😔) Once seeing Kattea's post, it made me realize that I should do the same thing because it too, might bite me and cause trouble for the team.

And yes people can (usually) have the same ability

Onto to sussing time:
I have no idea anymore, it's like everyone has a bit of mafia and a bit of town inside of them and it's confusing
Sussing time has ended for me, hope you enjoyed LMAO

who did you check kattea?

This actually reminds me of something!!

@kikotoot my ability does not require a recharge since it’s not that OP. I keep checking the wrong people and getting no information.

This statement is a lie^
Kattea did not investigate anyone on night 1
Post automatically merged:

I see that you typed "who" and not "why", shellbell, but my thing holds! (I read it as "why")

Oh I phrased that poorly. I did only check Karma and gained no information. My ability had a delay, I didn’t gain it until night two. I didn’t feel like explaining that (didn’t think it was important) and also was trying to downplay my ability so that I wouldn’t be targeted by the mafia.

That makes some sense

I'm a little sus of tessagrace cuz they quickly jumped on the Mistreil bandwagon with their vote, while simultaneously being hesitant to reveal details about their ability.

Protection is right, but not for myself. There's also another thing my ability can do at a separate time, but it's not really needed at the moment (except for one thing, which is mentioned below.) I'm still not very open about my ability atm (sorry!), but I feel like I should also quickly say:

Part of my ability also requires me to go visit someone's house. (It's very confusing from there, I personally had trouble comprehending beforehand 😔) Once seeing Kattea's post, it made me realize that I should do the same thing because it too, might bite me and cause trouble for the team.

And yes people can (usually) have the same ability
That's alright, thank you for the clarification! I'm a bit confused as to what your ability could be now, but I guess we'll find out as time goes on!

@kikotoot Sorry, I know that sounds super sus lol. I do feel confident that you’re town now, since you knew definitively that I didn’t visit anyone night one. I really don’t understand your role now though, as I thought it was checking alignments. Apparently you checked both me and shellbell night one? But I won’t pry.

Also adding on/mentioning tactics to two of @Equity's claims (Both Squirtle's and both townies)

Townies:
-It is possible that there's a sleepwalking ability (like Kattea mentioned) or a godfather that doesn't show up on rosie's reports, I might be misunderstanding abt how godfather works but that point still should be taken into consideration just in case
-It could also be a new role on where the goon is invisible while going out

Both Squirtles:
-Maybe rosie might be bussing? I do trust her but I don't wanna close off the other possibilities, highly doubt this is the case though because rosie would probably be a bit more subtle about it and Mistreil's response wouldn't be that specific(?)

yeah I can't check alignments 😅
If I didn't know any better, I'd even go back on my first statement and say that shellbell could be squirtle squad because I wasn't recharged this night. It just doesn't make much sense to give recharging to a squirtle squad and not a townie, so my better guess is someone blocked one of us

im still in a meeting but i can post quick
For example, Mistreil stated that she's being ganged up on by Squirtle Squad or that she gained an ability (a star) but had it stolen this morning.
just clarifying on this: i had the star from the start -- i didn't just get it and have it stolen from me
i had the meme on hand since day 1, but i didn't want to post it because it's not great revealing that i have immunity like that from the start

I’m also sus of TheTessaGrace, though I can’t say why. I just feel they could be playing mafia safe by not saying anything so as not to arouse suspicion, while letting us do their job for them by sussing each other out.

People I’m quite confident about because they gave just enough info about their abilities/sound like they’re trying to crack the case: Kiko, Shellbell, Rossetti, Emolga

Mistreil, Equity, and Bungo I’m on the fence about.

Last edited:
I don't mean this in a negative way but this is probably the most complicated mafia game I've seen LMAO

Before you say it's easy, my fried brain and I can't read so that might be a bit of a reason why

I do *kinda* feel like maybe there's a plot against the bellflowers. Ionickarma dying was the last thing I'd've guessed, and now with Mistreil being pseudo targeted...

then again, idk how unique these games get, and if there are sub goals outside of the basic "elimiate townies" and "elimiate the mafia" :p

It’s hard cause we don’t know what the roles are so we’re left speculating. I basically made up an ability to protect Mistreil lmao.

I’m also sus of TheTessaGrace, though I can’t say why. I just feel they could be playing mafia safe by not saying anything so as not to arouse suspicion, while letting us do their job for them by sussing each other out.

People I’m quite confident about because they gave just enough info about their abilities/sound like they’re trying to crack the case: Kiko, Shellbell, Rossetti, Emolga

Mistreil, Equity, and Bungo I’m on the fence about.

i agree with u and kiko on tessa just like a sussy feeling LOL

and i wish i could have more input on the game but everyone is just confusing and these roles are just confusing ???? a lot is just speculating and we haven't had a maf death to base things around, even with rosie's ability there is no hard confirm on mistreil and they had a lot to say even about that like the whole possibility of a role that made it seem like she visited kilza

im just here like
Ek_0GonXEAA1LaO.jpg
(except running)

It’s hard cause we don’t know what the roles are so we’re left speculating. I basically made up an ability to protect Mistreil lmao.
I've genuinely have never heard of or seen, any of these roles before (including my own)
So it's very possible that your made up ability actually exists LOL

Also, I'll probably do my reads a little later (I don't think we've seen those yet, which is understandable cause we do be all newbies)

Back