Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

Just in case if I fail to wake up in time tomorrow, I'm gonna quickly place my vote on no elims

^ me too cuz im prolly gonna forget LOL
I just think it's the best course of action since there isn't a lot to go off of so far and we shouldn't be voting off people to aid mafia's numbers

and it's good to know that kilza's info will be released! I still have no idea who they were tho based on their posts LMAO so i will skip on guessing their character

and ik there's some discussion going on with sussing but meh I feel like it'll be much more beneficial when we have more action after night

ok so after reading everything I have concluded
wtf was that LMAO

I think it’s interesting Kiko went from being one of the quietest to one of the most active over a day - but this seems they’re just defending themselves? Idk the entire thing just looked like a bunch of finger pointing and nothing else, whilst that went down a lot of people (including myself) have kinda stayed quiet - mainly cause I don’t *fully* understand what I just read LOL

Overall I’m still not sus on anyone - the discussion over the last few pages will be useful to look back on as more things happen and we can use it as a comparison ig

good morning everyone. in light of the earlier conversation, i give you this:

unknown.png

i am also very amused by the use of squirtle squad amidst serious conversation

So my take on this situation is the following:
  • Kikotoot is playing both sides (either townie or turtle squad). Either Kikotoot is baiting townies to reveal their abilities OR Kikotoot is trying to be a sacrificial pawn for the townies by revealing their ability. If you aren't a cop/detective, then I have another idea of what your role/ability may be! So I’m still unsure about how I feel about this (sus or not)!
  • Emolga v. IonicKarma (v. Kikotoot): there were some slightly heated discussions about who's being sus of who.
    • Emolga may have been unsure about their own ability so was answering shellbell instinctively and corrected themselves later. However, IonicKarma considered this as a sus move given that Kikotoot had put Emolga on their sus list. I understand all sides trying to sus each other our in order to extract more (and potentially valuable) information.
    • Although IonicKarma corrected themselves, IonicKarma sussing Kikotoot then switching to (highly) sussing Emolga may also be taken as a sus move: trying to skew the sussing towards a particular target.
Because I don’t believe there is enough information, I once again voted for no elimination!

good morning everyone. in light of the earlier conversation, i give you this:

unknown.png

i am also very amused by the use of squirtle squad amidst serious conversation
What if the Squirtle Squad has been accepting non Squirtle members now, diversity is good

DAY 2 HAS ENDED. NIGHT 2 WILL END In 12 HOURS AT MIDNIGHT.

Another lap. Another pacifist. You COULD group up to eliminate someone, but instead you choose the high road.

It's been 30 seconds since your friend kilza died... but you didn't even try to find out why.

Kilza's body has been recovered from the wreckage. They're Baby Mario.

baby-mario-png.377898

Please submit your night actions to me.

You can feel it. A serene wave of silence. The calm before the storm. The crowd on the edge of their seats as you whizz past curves and drift like wood. A gasp. A sinking feeling in your chest.

The sound of another player blasting off the track.

At least you know it isn’t you.

You wince. You recognize the car. You were just talking with them yesterday. And now? A pile, a wreckage. Just… another name. The 9th place player in Baby Park.

IonicKarma has died. Please submit your guesses for their identity.

Night 2 has ended, and Day 3 has begun.

Day 3 will end 12 PM EST, 6/1/2021.

this whole night was incredibly unexpected
Post automatically merged:

welp, I've nothing really to say about today other than things did not go as planned
hopefully others have info this time

guys i forgot to vote i was at church!

also rip

karma we will miss you

Karma, no.. ; ~; I'm going to make soup dumplings and mango pudding in your memory. <3

Okay, well I have no information and I'm getting scared. I'm praying someone used an ability last night and learned something useful?

Can everyone who claimed to have an ability that would not need recharging, justify why they did not use their ability both nights?

also tell me dead in the eye that this face is not pure mafia evil:
EVIL.png

(pls do not take this super seriously this is all for fun DONT U DARE RECITE THIS 2 DAYS ON WHEN U NEED SOMEONE TO PICK ON AND KILL OFF OKAY)

I HAVE A BIG FAT LOVELY JUICY ANNOUNCEMENT - YES THIS IN FACT THE FACE OF PURE MAFIA EVIL TIRCKERY THE MEMES WERE ACTUAL LITERAL BRIBERY ALL ALONG

I'm confident in this which is why I have locked in my vote already;
I downplayed my ability to look like less of a target to mafia (so yes mayb I lied a lil hehe)
I asked shawo how much I'm allowed to say - he told me to paraphrase my ability (I believe this may have contributed to the finger pointing yesterday as people can't be totally upfront w their abilities it seems)
Essentially, I can check out dead people and see who visited them if an 'action' was done on them such as a mafia kill or whatever other abilities there are - I checked Kilza last night and the only person to visit him was Mistreil, meaning she killed him and is obvs mafia (sorry to out u like this 'bestie')
This makes sense as she has not contributed at all about what her ability is and has only summarised with memes (which I love and I'm rly sorry it has ended like this)
She might counter this argument by claiming to be something else, but to me this is hard evidence she is mafia and is responsible for Kilza's kill

Choosing to kill karma looks like a frame on emolga to me (or does anything in the thread so far suggest mistreil and emolga have been in convo/can you imagine them having a private chat outside of this? I need to look over)

The pattern so far has been bellflowers, mistreil referred to us as besties earlier in a meme which was a summary of everyone (I SAW THAT SUBTLE BRIBERY AND WORDING) - I'm kinda scared I'm next which is why I'm spilling rn, I would have preferred to hold off another day knowing this info just to see how Mistreil would act, but if the pattern continued of targeting bellflowers I did not want to take any kind of risk knowing this info and not sharing it as I truly feel as if I'm not safe at all

Also not rly related but I got the vibe karma was a third party/ not town or mafia LOL

I HAVE MORE SUSES that don't have hard evidence which I would like to detail later and discuss my reasoning for, but for now I would like to hear what people think

ALSO I would not like to continue discussing my ability (for the slim chance mafia choose to not kill me in revenge LMAO), but essentially it is used up now

AND FINALLY (FOR NOW) - today and tomorrow are my last days of uni so I'm hella busy w final deadlines (pls keep this in mind if I'm not super duper active but after that point/tuesday night I am all gucci and back to normal)

I HAVE A BIG FAT LOVELY JUICY ANNOUNCEMENT - YES THIS IN FACT THE FACE OF PURE MAFIA EVIL TIRCKERY THE MEMES WERE ACTUAL LITERAL BRIBERY ALL ALONG

I downplayed my ability to look like less of a target to mafia (so yes mayb I lied a lil hehe)
I asked shawo how much I'm allowed to say - he told me to paraphrase my ability (I believe this may have contributed to the finger pointing yesterday as people can't be totally upfront w their abilities it seems)
Essentially, I can check out dead people and see who visited them if an 'action' was done on them such as a mafia kill or whatever other abilities there are - I checked Kilza last night and the only person to visit him was Mistreil, meaning she killed him and is obvs mafia (sorry to out u like this 'bestie')
This makes sense as she has not contributed at all about what her ability is and has only summarised with memes (which I love and I'm rly sorry it has ended like this)
She might counter this argument by claiming to be something else, but to me this is hard evidence she is mafia and is responsible for Kilza's kill

Choosing to kill karma looks like a frame on emolga to me (or does anything in the thread so far suggest mistreil and emolga have been in convo/can you imagine them having a private chat outside of this? I need to look over)

The pattern so far has been bellflowers, mistreil referred to us as besties earlier in a meme which was a summary of everyone (I SAW THAT SUBTLE BRIBERY AND WORDING) - I'm kinda scared I'm next which is why I'm spilling rn, I would have preferred to hold off another day knowing this info just to see how Mistreil would act, but if the pattern continued of targeting bellflowers I did not want to take any kind of risk knowing this info and not sharing it as I truly feel as if I'm not safe at all

Also not rly related but I got the vibe karma was a third party/ not town or mafia LOL

I HAVE MORE SUSES that don't have hard evidence which I would like to detail later and discuss my reasoning for, but for now I would like to hear what people think

ALSO I would not like to continue discussing my ability (for the slim chance mafia choose to not kill me in revenge LMAO), but essentially it is used up now

AND FINALLY (FOR NOW) - today and tomorrow are my last days of uni so I'm hella busy w final deadlines (pls keep this in mind if I'm not super duper active but after that point/tuesday night I am all gucci and back to normal)
I trust you rn (unless someone different has something to combat this)
Aside from that I have nothing else to say except we finally have a lead which is a relief LMAO
(Also good luck on your final stuff, hope it pays off!!)

????
MISTREIL U GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO CUZ THIS IS PRETTY SOLID !!! I'd like to see what mistreil has to say first but yea this pretty sus 👁

can't believe u decieved us like this 💔

I trust you rn (unless someone different has something to combat this)
Aside from that I have nothing else to say except we finally have a lead which is a relief LMAO
(Also good luck on your final stuff, hope it pays off!!)
SAME LOL like im so bad at this so im glad we have something substantial here🧍

someone gonna call me out on being online so i just want you to know i will respond shortly

but i just woke up TO MULTIPLE THINGS SO GIMME LIKE A MOMENT cause i need to eat breakfast and then make a meme

just want to say this entire night + day is big "i came out to have a good time and im honestly feeling so attacked right now" mood

because yall IVE BEEN ROBBED

Back