• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

Kattea said:

@kikotoot my ability does not require a recharge since it’s not that OP. I keep checking the wrong people and getting no information.

This statement is a lie^
Kattea did not investigate anyone on night 1
I'm confused as to how you came to that conclusion @kikotoot. I'm not sure if I missed something in your sequence of logic. I tried to look at Kattea's previous posts and I don't see how you could tell that she "did not investigate anyone on night 1". Perhaps she did but didn't disclose of it? (Although Kattea just mentioned that she only gained this ability on the second day). How could you have been so sure? Did you check that out with your ability? Also, does it mean you can check multiple players at once? I don't believe you've answered Kattea's question, but perhaps you'd like to keep this a secret (Kattea said she won't pry)! If you're uncomfortable with this question, then you don't need to answer. I'm just asking because jumping to that conclusion seemed a bit sus to me!

Also adding on/mentioning tactics to two of @Equity's claims (Both Squirtle's and both townies)

Townies:
-It is possible that there's a sleepwalking ability (like Kattea mentioned) or a godfather that doesn't show up on rosie's reports, I might be misunderstanding abt how godfather works but that point still should be taken into consideration just in case
-It could also be a new role on where the goon is invisible while going out
According to the TBT Encyclopedia Maftannica, Godfather is the following: "A mafia role that comes up as innocent on investigation reports." Going by this definition, how would a godfather not show up in Rosetti's report? Does a godfather also have an "invisibility" ability? Am I missing something? I believe she would have gotten two names (if there were a godfather present during that night); however, one would have been labelled as "innocent" (godfather). This was my take-away from the TBT Encyclopedia Maftannica thread, but do correct me if I'm wrong! I'm not eliminating the possibility of there being a godfather, but I do believe that if a godfather was present that night, their name would have showed up!

The possibility of there being an invisibility ability is plausible too; I haven't thought about that!

Both Squirtles:
-Maybe rosie might be bussing? I do trust her but I don't wanna close off the other possibilities, highly doubt this is the case though because rosie would probably be a bit more subtle about it and Mistreil's response wouldn't be that specific(?)
I've mentioned that this strategy is risky and I don't see the reasoning behind outting her teammate so early in the game. That would make more sense later on when there aren't as many players left.

im still in a meeting but i can post quick

just clarifying on this: i had the star from the start -- i didn't just get it and have it stolen from me
i had the meme on hand since day 1, but i didn't want to post it because it's not great revealing that i have immunity like that from the start
Ohh, I see, @Mistreil! I also forgot to ask, but was that the only piece of information you got when you received the star (i.e., "immunity for a night + day")? If you have more information about the role/ability you received, it would greatly help us anticipate how the Squirtle Squad would use your "stolen" ability (under the premise that you are innocent)!
Edit: You may have missed my post, so I've edited it as to tag you, @Mistreil!

I'm a little sus of tessagrace cuz they quickly jumped on the Mistreil bandwagon with their vote, while simultaneously being hesitant to reveal details about their ability.
I’m also sus of TheTessaGrace, though I can’t say why. I just feel they could be playing mafia safe by not saying anything so as not to arouse suspicion, while letting us do their job for them by sussing each other out.
As to sussing thetessagrace, I've looked through their previous posts and I've pulled out the following:
  • so who do we vote today?
    i know this sounds risky but maybe we vote shellbell or kikotoot to determine the other's role? probably not a good idea, so unless we get more evidence that one of them isnt town idk what to do. thoughts?

• sacrifice
    sacrifice
  • I don't think that's a good idea at the moment, I already have a decent understanding of what shellbell's and kiko's roles could be, based on what they said prior (kiko saying shellbell 'safe' and shellbell summarizing heres) therefore I don't think we need to vote for one of them
    Post automatically merged:

I can see where you're coming from tho, it's just way too risky unless if I'm missing the idea here

thats probably the best idea
    anyways, who to vote then?
What I've taken away from these quotes is the following:
  • Townie: thetessagrace is genuinely trying to figure things out to benefit the townies. However, it seems to be done in a clumsily, because voting blindly would benefit the Squirtle Squad. Perhaps important to note that they've mentioned that they played TBT mafia once. As such, they would most likely have some kind of understanding as to how these games work here.
  • OR Squirtle Squad: thetessagrace is trying to push for a voting and to skew voting towards a (perhaps innocent) player to benefit Squirtle Squad. However, because someone else had said that it wouldn't be a good idea to vote these people out, they quickly agreed with that individual as to not arouse any further suspicion.

People I’m quite confident about because they gave just enough info about their abilities/sound like they’re trying to crack the case: Kiko, Shellbell, Rossetti, Emolga

Mistreil, Equity, and Bungo I’m on the fence about.
atm, we suspect there to be 2-3 in the squirtle squad, and assuming that a stealing and blocking ability do exist, the only 3 people who have not claimed any ability yet are Bungo, Equity, and Tessa

Everyone who's claimed one might not be truthfull (some claims could even contradict), or a squirtle could have what would appear to be a townsfolk ability, but those 3 have yet to make claims of their own^ it's possibly for a good reason, but if you can covertly provide info and hope that we understand it, that would be fantastic!
I completely understand where both of you are coming from. I haven't voiced out anything about having or not having an ability yet because I was waiting to see how this situation would unfold! As sus as it may seem, I would like to wait a little longer before speaking up.

I don't mean this in a negative way but this is probably the most complicated mafia game I've seen LMAO

Before you say it's easy, my fried brain and I can't read so that might be a bit of a reason why
I feel you... it's my first time playing these kinds of games and I feel completely brain fried! 🤯

Last edited:
According to the TBT Encyclopedia Maftannica, Godfather is the following: "A mafia role that comes up as innocent on investigation reports." Going by this definition, how would a godfather not show up in Rosetti's report? Does a godfather also have an "invisibility" ability? Am I missing something? I believe she would have gotten two names (if there were a godfather present during that night); however, one would have been labelled as "innocent" (godfather). This was my take-away from the TBT Encyclopedia Maftannica thread, but do correct me if I'm wrong! I'm not eliminating the possibility of there being a godfather, but I do believe that if a godfather was present that night, their name would have showed up!
Nah I think I was the one who failed to understand the definition of godfather LOL

i shall address rosie shortly but first, the joke i wanted to make

unknown.png

unknown.png

this page is for you @BungoTheElf

one day i hope the following will be true:
unknown.png

unknown.png

((((IS ANY1 ELSE STRUGGLING RN LMAO THIS LITERALLY IS NOT BABY MAFIA WTF I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS LEVEL OF COMPLEXITY W ALL THE ABILITY TALK))))
YES HI IT'S ME EMOLGA AND I'M SUFFERING THIS ISN'T WHAT I WAS TOLD WAS GONNA HAPPEN , THIS IS HARDER FOR ME THAN THE TIME I PARTICIPATED IN TBT MAFIA and died very quickly at that why did I have to live longer in the more extreme one fjghfgtrd

This do be a very detailed and intelligent-looking post tho, that is all I have to add to the convo LOL

v good post rosie, there are a few things I can see from the perspective if mistreil is telling the truth however I needa ask some questions first

@Mistreil is there anything more you can elaborate on the stealing of your star? is there anything else that was said about it?
and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you said anything about your item or having one previously before it got stolen this night right?

I just wish we had more info from other ppl but obvs mafia aren't gonna speak up LOL but if you have stolen mistreils star and are not mafia or have learned anything else from last night pls do

A logistical question for @shawo :
do powers get used first, and then mafia kills at the end of the night, or is the person killed first, and then powers are used by remaining people?
a follow-up is do the mafia get powers of their own

shellbell, did you notice anything different about tonight when you used your power vs yesterday?

Answering questions before I catch up to the thread

Powers and kills happen at the same time. Always. So two effects can happen simultaenously.

I will not answer any questions about the roles or abilities mafia may or may not have.

Okay Equity is giving me townie vibes. Their posts are really high effort.

Then it comes back to this:
- As Mistreil has stated before, if we believe 3 mafia is a possibility, then we should vote someone out tonight.
- Seems like everyone wants to be friends with Mistreil, but at the end of the day Rosie is giving us cold hard facts. All we have to support Mistreil’s innocence is speculation about mafia abilities.

I’m willing to vote with the majority, as I think it can go either way. I do get the feeling that Mistreil is truthful, but again that’s just feeling and not fact. If we are looking for other people to vote out, I nominate TheTessaGrace for reasons stated above by multiple people.

On a slightly different note, after having read the different roles from the Encyclopedia Maftannica thread, I have the following question: is it possible for 2 players to have the exact same role/ability in these types of games? I'm not sure if you can answer this question @shawo.

Maybe not a direct answer to your question, but it's definitely possible for two players to have the same abilities. There's no rule or requirement that would dictate otherwise.

@shawo are you having fun watching us suffer
The joys of mafia.

Are also my joys

v nice presentation mafia scum, 10/10
thank you i hope it was educational

"I can't visit anyone" - well.. my ability/item/wHATEVER said you were there/used an action or item on Kilza, and the only outcome from that night is his death.. so.. u killed him lmao idk what else I can argue with, no one else's names were listed (my ability/item specifically says I can see EVERYONE who visited that dead person) - to me this is a hard confirm, unless u used another action/item/role on Kilza? But again, the only thing that happened was his death
i didn't argue with the read you got -- i said i can't visit people and in other mafia games theres roles that let mafia appear as someone else on visit reports and stuff like driver

my stance is: i cannot visit anyone, so any visits that involve me involved some other party playing around

I also don't believe the stolen ability thing until someone outright says 'yes i stole it, i did that and that is my ability' (if it's mafia ability they obvs won't say that lmao, but most people have already established their abilities/items right now - there could be the case of a townie having this ability to steal and stealing it from mafia mistreil? I don't know lmao this is getting complex)
Is the ability to steal abilities EVEN A THING??? IS SO WHAT WOULD THAT BE CALLED LMAO

is... is your item not mario kart themed??
i was under the assumption that everyone's was since mine was but maybe im wrong. like i was assuming shell's was golden mushroom or something like that
unknown.png

but anyways theres.. a very obvious item that comes to mind there??
BooMK8.png

and no im not talking about vrisnem, hi vris

boo??? the ghost in mario kart THAT STEALS ITEMS???

@Mistreil is there anything more you can elaborate on the stealing of your star? is there anything else that was said about it?
and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you said anything about your item or having one previously before it got stolen this night right?
see above for this too
the specific wording was that a boo swooped in and stole my star

and no, i didn't say anything about my item previously since i didnt really have a reason to disclose it

also can someone please confirm for me whether your items/abilities are like... mario-themed??

If Mistreil was a townie all along, why have they not contributed by asking questions and helping push to get more information (I love the memes but they're just summaries of what people have already said and typically not 'new ideas') IF Mistreil truly had this 'invincibility' ability from the start then why weren't they using that as leeway to act more risky and push people's buttons - if you have this ability you literally don't need to play safe because the ability can save you???? And once people found out about the ability (if this scenario happened) they would all calm down and realise oh she's a townie homie every1 it's ok LOL (I hope this makes sense and that I've worded it right?)
i didn't need to play safe because i was trying to bribe the squirtle squad to keep me alive with memes and was hoping theyd do something like

unknown.png

also i have to use my item at night -> that means i have to pick a very specific day that i want to go hard on

in terms of my mafia playstyle i also just really don't like sussing people unless i have hard evidence
because its so easy to be wrong and sus people based off completely wrong things/squirtle squad trickery/etc.

ALSO WHY ARE YOU FORGETTING MY KIKOBELL CONTRIBUTION
unknown.png

THIS WAS LIKE... THE ONE THING I THOUGHT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE HELPFUL

I'm super sorry Mistreil that I'm not buying this act in the slightest, ily and think ur amazing LMAO
ilu2 ♥

You also mentioned in the post 'I can't actually do anything anymore' - well.. the day has not ended so you can, if ur truly a townie why not help us out and spill any sus's u have instead of throwing in the towel like that, again it's not making u look innocent in my eyes
ill get to my sus list later because my work day just ended and presentation is important for that. also long.

Reading a lil ahead people are talking about the godfather ability or whatever, I am unconvinced, I mentioned nothing about my ability until after using it and presenting this info - how would someone know to target mistreil/me/kilza/this situation???? it would have to be purely based on luck/randomly choosing someone - but wouldn't this be a waste of that ability?
i feel like you're overcomplicating this -- it could be as simple as "there's a role that makes visits from [squirtle squad member] seem like they come from [someone else]" and they decided to use me as [someone else]

and being real here i was pretty sure most people would try to check me early on to see if they could trust my clownery or not
if the squirtle squad was going to mess with someone (along with killing all the bellflowers) i feel like they'd pick me because it'd have the funniest outcome

but i could be wrong and everyone couldve avoided me because its the obvious choice

so far - the mafia haven't seemingly targeted anyone who has said what their ability is, both Kilza and Karma said nothing about their abilities if I remember correctly? (I STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY TARGETTED KILZA AND NOT PEOPLE WHO HAD REVEALED THEIR ABILITIES ALREADY???? I DON'T GET IT LMAO HELP)
as of yesterday i think the only "confirmed" skills were:
  • shellbell is a durashell battery or some equivalent
  • kikotoot had something that could check alignment
shellbell's skill could potentially recharge mafia, so they might want to keep shell alive for that
kiko was under suspicion by karma yesterday (before karma switched to sussing emolga. and then karma died.)

if kiko is part of the squirtle squad, then there's no reason to kill shell. if kiko's not, then there was enough doubt going around to not instantly kill them

OK ALSO I'M SUPER CONFUSED ON SHELLS ABILITY AND ANYONE ELSES ABILITIES, from what I have gathered shell can charge someone every night? or not?

NIGHT1: i got charged
NIGHT2: ?????anyone????? OWN UP PLS
NIGHT3: to be continued xo
from what i read, NIGHT2 was kiko but apparently they didn't get charged up? supposedly

also can someone please confirm for me whether your items/abilities are like... mario-themed??
Mine item is mario-themed (not my actual ability tho, that's mafia themed I think)

Also I'm almost done with my readsss (be proud of me pls, it's a new learning experience LOL)

so far - the mafia haven't seemingly targeted anyone who has said what their ability is, both Kilza and Karma said nothing about their abilities if I remember correctly? (I STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY TARGETTED KILZA AND NOT PEOPLE WHO HAD REVEALED THEIR ABILITIES ALREADY???? I DON'T GET IT LMAO HELP)

Honestly - I think it would be more beneficial if we were all open about our abilities and items right now to an extent, I kinda realised we are not going to have the confirmation ever of if someone is mafia/townie when they're killed or voted out (shawo does not reveal who they are I believe, like we got no info about kilza or karma's abilities) - without this confirmation we need to rely on our own abilities and items significantly more to figure this all out
I think this would also be beneficial in finding out who's scum/mafia - because they're obvs going to have to lie

OK ALSO I'M SUPER CONFUSED ON SHELLS ABILITY AND ANYONE ELSES ABILITIES, from what I have gathered shell can charge someone every night? or not?

NIGHT1: i got charged
NIGHT2: ?????anyone????? OWN UP PLS
NIGHT3: to be continued xo

ALSO originally I had no access to my ability/item until later (couldn't use it at the start) WHICH MAKES ME SUS OF ANY1 WHO HAD THEIR ABILITY NIGHT 1 IM LOOKIN AT U KIKO

jkjk BUT i would like to ask - it appears you could only use your ability once right? so why did you checkout shell? to me it was obvious they were townie at that point, I'm kinda sus on this whole thing tbh

Re: the first bit: I agree completely! I've been trying to push for people to share more info because at this point the mafia will win via attrition.
Did you get a notice tonight that shellbell charged up your ability? like did shell randomly choose someone to charge that wasn't me, and you were notified explicitly that shell charged you, and not just that your ability activates after night 1 like Kattea's? I was certainly not charged this night, and I was the only one who said they had used up their ability. mildly sus of shell cuz of this lack of charging

Re: the 2nd half: I didn't explicitly choose to investigate shell or Kattea *winkwink*. I was led to believe, by shell's post and a few people's general agreements, that we would *all* (or most of us) would be using our abilities on night 1 for information if applicable. I *wish* people came forward and said that their powers don't even become usable until later nights, because, if I'm being honest, I sorta ended up wasting mine despite appearing "all knowing" (I'm just trying to use what little I do know as best as possible).

I talked a lot during day 2 (before the night that killed ionic) because I needed my ability back (rip everyone agreeing to use theirs on night 1), but also didn't want to be the mafia's target. I had to stradle the line of getting the townsfolk to work with me, while not worrying the mafia too much. I also needed shell to not be killed so played down their power too (I don't want to leave this page and lose what I've typed, otherwise I'd have quotes to back these things up, but if you look at my posts you'll see clearly I was trying to make shell not a target). I thought for sure one of us would've been killed, but it was ionic, which surprised me quite a bit

Anywho, I'm still gonna keep my ability a mystery, but if we *had* to vote someone out, I would vote Tessa tonight. I can appreciate you wanting to keep your ability a secret still Equity, but there's really no need to keep it a complete secret unless it absolutely needs to be (any hints on how it works or interacts with people would be awesome!). You already have claims of shell, the recharger, rosetti, the corpse investigator, and me, the mysteriously informed one, so you're fairly safe. Granted, if either, or both, rosetti and shell aren't townsfolk, this will be a difficult game.

My ability is pretty meta but still mario cart themed (tbh I just realized how it fits in with the theme now). It's not *just* mario kart themed if that makes sense?

If night 2 was me I'd probably be able to clear your name rn Mistreil 😔

i didn't need to play safe because i was trying to bribe the squirtle squad to keep me alive with memes and was hoping theyd do something like

unknown.png

also i have to use my item at night -> that means i have to pick a very specific day that i want to go hard on

in terms of my mafia playstyle i also just really don't like sussing people unless i have hard evidence
because its so easy to be wrong and sus people based off completely wrong things/squirtle squad trickery/etc.
Just a quick thought when I read your post @Mistreil, I'm not sure if this was a spur-of-the-moment meme, but if you were the only player left alive as townie, then Squirtle Squad would theoretically win. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of your role as a townie (i.e., townies winning the game)? As such, how would such strategy benefit the townies?

Okay Equity is giving me townie vibes. Their posts are really high effort.

Then it comes back to this:
- As Mistreil has stated before, if we believe 3 mafia is a possibility, then we should vote someone out tonight.
- Seems like everyone wants to be friends with Mistreil, but at the end of the day Rosie is giving us cold hard facts. All we have to support Mistreil’s innocence is speculation about mafia abilities.

I’m willing to vote with the majority, as I think it can go either way. I do get the feeling that Mistreil is truthful, but again that’s just feeling and not fact. If we are looking for other people to vote out, I nominate TheTessaGrace for reasons stated above by multiple people.

I agree with this, and honestly bc mistreil and rosie's whole thing is so confusing to me LOL like I feel like both of them could very well be telling the truth, and if I did have to vote someone out I would be more willing to vote tessagrace than mistreil at this point

She could very well just be busy with life, but the way she talks and quickly votes without saying much reminds me of how I'd play when I was mafia in old games LOL

BooMK8.png

and no im not talking about vrisnem, hi vris

boo??? the ghost in mario kart THAT STEALS ITEMS???

see above for this too
the specific wording was that a boo swooped in and stole my star

and no, i didn't say anything about my item previously since i didnt really have a reason to disclose it

Yeah this is what I was thinking, I wanted to agree with rosie completely but I could totally see a boo ability being in this game, in fact, the boo makes even more sense now- because in mario kart the boo takes an item from a random person who has one.

Rosie also checked to see who visited kilza, and it happened to be you (assuming you aren't mafia), which either mafia wanted to screw you over double time or the boo happened to be a random thing. I've played old mafia games, and I believe there are abilities to frame someone else's actions???

I really want to trust both of you because both seem totally plausible in this very open game that we don't know a lot about.. so I am going to probably put in my vote for tessagrace tonight unless she has something to say or anyone else does?

oh yeah, my item/ability is not mario themed

I'm just gonna tag them, but we really should wait until the last minute before putting in votes so they can clear their name if they're innocent @thetessagrace , just to be safe. We can't afford 2 deaths tonight.

but yeah, Equity, please provide any info you can! you're the only one outside of Tessa now that we have heard no claims from

I'm just gonna tag them, but we really should wait until the last minute before putting in votes so they can clear their name if they're innocent @thetessagrace , just to be safe. We can't afford 2 deaths tonight.

but yeah, Equity, please provide any info you can! you're the only one outside of Tessa now that we have heard no claims from
that's fair, but is the game not majority vote? what do u mean 2 deaths?

Just a quick thought when I read your post @Mistreil, I'm not sure if this was a spur-of-the-moment meme, but if you were the only player left alive as townie, then Squirtle Squad would theoretically win. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of your role as a townie (i.e., townies winning the game)? As such, how would such strategy benefit the townies?
it was a spur-of-the-moment meme so i wouldnt read too much into it but what i meant was
  • the squirtle squad lets me live for my memes
  • i use that to be able to spectate and gather the information i need without worrying
  • if there's a time where i do need to do something risky or i think i'll be accused the day after, i just pop my star and live my life
because the squirtle squad needs an equal number of townies alive, i was hoping i could be one of the ones they keep alive
which im guessing worked in a way, but they made me useless by taking my item away so they don't have to worry about me being a threat? that's the theory im leaning towards at this point.

that's fair, but is the game not majority vote? what do u mean 2 deaths?

2 deaths like, we vote out an innocent, and the squirtle squad bubble beams an innocent (so 2 out in one night).

it's majority vote ye, but we need to save the majority for either Tessa or no elimination or whatever new discoveries are made. If we disperse our votes too early, it'll be hard to counter what's already been put in early.

I'm honestly quite scared of the scenario where rosetti is a squirtle and they stole Mistreil's star. A mafia with a star playing off as a townie pretty well is vv dangerous, but at the same time we don't have much evidence against them other than the fact that making mistreil sleepwalk seems unlikely, and I'm inclined to trust Mistreil.

Last edited:
Tessa: She seems quite sus for reasons mentioned above, seemed to have tried to start a vote quite a bit for seemingly unreasonable ways. We should probably observe some more as she hasn’t really posted much to begin with and seems to coast while the rest of us are kinda out in the ring; Scumlean

Rosie: Is very diligent with her posts, spits cold hard facts while not giving questionable vibes(?), seems to not be contradictory with her role and overall very trustworthy, her posts are also very detailed and specific, which isn’t usually something a squirtle can pull of very well, but just in case if this is a very well coordinated lie (rosie I lob u but I don’t wanna get rid of other possibilities), I’ll keep it at townlean just because; Townlean

Emolga: I can’t make a read abt myself cause that’s not kewl; Try Again Later

Equity: Has been very quiet until lately, their posts are very well thought out and detailed, providing quotes to support what they think. I’m still a bit iffy to have them townread on the emolgadar though, simply because with the heat rising, they seem to have amped up a bit, then again it’s understandable now that we have leads (but in a different way unlike the rosie situation.) Also hasn’t given us much info on what their role is, but I do understand why one would want to keep it a secret; Townlean Or Null
Just one question for @Equity, I don’t wanna mess up and potentially misgender you so if you’re comfortable with answering, may I ask for your pronouns?

Mistreil: I have no idea what to say tbh, on one hand there might be a new ability that we’ve never heard of that covers up visits (not gonna lie, I’ve never heard of 99% of these abilities to begin with so-) but, there’s still a huge chance that this ability doesn’t actually exist, I think I’ll put her on null for now; Null

Kikotoot: Has made some questionable decisions (Like the night 1 usage,) tends to pinpoint things onto someone although they apply to others too, he does mention and acknowledge that this is the case, it still does make me a bit wary though but less sus of him. He genuinely seems like he’s trying to help but I still do have some doubts; Null Or Slight Townlean

Shellbell: Yeah this one’s self-explanatory, I can probably skip this but if anyone wants a catchup lmk :3; Townread

Kattea: Seems quite genuine with her thoughts and provides useful and helpful information when possible, is able to theorize well (in my opinion) by observing other abilities and using balancing that is commonly used… well, anywhere. However, ik this is rly over analytical(?, send help for wording LMAO) of me and I’m sry abt that, but I have this small doubt in my mind that the commonly used “this might seem sus” line (or something along that) might be her trying to gain sympathy trust??? Ik this might not make sense to most but I rly tried to think of a good word for that, overall I think she’s probably town though; Townlean

Lynn: Hasn’t contributed much but that’s understandable looking at her (technically ‘our’ since we’re practically all braindead atm LOL) state of confusion. I don’t think there’s been a post that has swayed me in a certain direction except for post #13, where she said “Like in game or just in general? I will have to pull up a quiz if in general but in game I'm good aligned,” which gave me “I have no idea how to say I’m town other than to be like, yeah I’m town” vibes, which was me in a nutshell when I played (and while I was town); Townlean

Overall thoughts: I don’t think I should be trusted to make reads ever again, I thought they’d be more common considering when I did play before, reads were like the thing all the cool kids (and the other vanillas because they do take “you’re weapon is your voice” seriously.) But tbf we’re all practically newbies

Final squirtle squad suspects: I have no clue, I just did this to express my opinion and summarize the events we’ve witnessed and shove them into the emolgadar.

Pls I was gonna bold the names but forgot to 😭

it was a spur-of-the-moment meme so i wouldnt read too much into it but what i meant was
  • the squirtle squad lets me live for my memes
  • i use that to be able to spectate and gather the information i need without worrying
  • if there's a time where i do need to do something risky or i think i'll be accused the day after, i just pop my star and live my life
because the squirtle squad needs an equal number of townies alive, i was hoping i could be one of the ones they keep alive
which im guessing worked in a way, but they made me useless by taking my item away so they don't have to worry about me being a threat? that's the theory im leaning towards at this point.
Okay, I'll somewhat take that! I have a follow-up question to this. It seems I should have tagged you in my post, so you must have missed this! I've quoted myself:
im still in a meeting but i can post quick

just clarifying on this: i had the star from the start -- i didn't just get it and have it stolen from me
i had the meme on hand since day 1, but i didn't want to post it because it's not great revealing that i have immunity like that from the start

Ohh, I see, @Mistreil! I also forgot to ask, but was that the only piece of information you got when you received the star (i.e., "immunity for a night + day")? If you have more information about the role/ability you received, it would greatly help us anticipate how the Squirtle Squad would use your "stolen" ability (under the premise that you are innocent)!
Edit: You may have missed my post, so I've edited it as to tag you, @Mistreil!

Okay, I'll somewhat take that! I have a follow-up question to this. It seems I should have tagged you in my post, so you must have missed this! I've quoted myself:
OH yes sorry i totally missed that

since im only allowed to paraphrase it was that i could pick a night where i use it, and on that night im immune to being killed, and on the day that follows, im immune to eliminations (so if a vote were to happen on me, i wouldnt be eliminated).

it was a single use ability (so it could be recharged by shell i think? but then they'd probably kill shell after)

for what the squirtle squad might use it, i'd think they'd pop it when they're close to victory -> get people to be very sus on them on that day and vote them after they use it -> they're still alive instead of being eliminated and then they get to win

Back