Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

I want to quickly apologize for playing this game *very* seriously 😅 I'm sure my fellow Redds got the vibe that I can be pretty passionate about things during TBTWC (at the time, it was me being a cheerleader for the team!), and I also get very into logic puzzles, but went a bit too ham here with the leading people on, trying to put 2 and 2 together, scouring for inconsistencies, etc. I'm hopeful that this is all still just a fun game for everyone involved! I love one night werewolf because it's a very socially evaluative game if that makes sense, kinda like being a mini detective with everyone having a slightly different story. It's easy for me to get caught up in playing detective 🕵️‍♂️

while we're on baby park, we're most definitely doing 200cc here :p

Can confirm, she was playing playing salmon run with me till midnight last night (real time) lol

And after hearing equity's explanation i think mistreil is lying? i think the possibilities of them both having an item called "star" and have them work differently is low. I don't think shawo would plan something like mistreils star when they gave us the clue "it's balanced".

I agree too that this is odd, I wanna know if @Mistreil has anything more to add or if they just both have stars but work differently

I want to quickly apologize for playing this game *very* seriously 😅 I'm sure my fellow Redds got the vibe that I can be pretty passionate about things during TBTWC (at the time, it was me being a cheerleader for the team!), and I also get very into logic puzzles, but went a bit too ham here with the leading people on, trying to put 2 and 2 together, scouring for inconsistencies, etc. I'm hopeful that this is all still just a fun game for everyone involved! I love one night werewolf because it's a very socially evaluative game if that makes sense, kinda like being a mini detective with everyone having a slightly different story. It's easy for me to get caught up in playing detective 🕵️‍♂️

while we're on baby park, we're most definitely doing 200cc here :p
you're doing great kikotoot. actually super helpful. and lol i can't even play 150cc without falling off

Okay this thread is moving super fast, even for me. Love the reads from Emolga and Mistreil, super thorough. I'd do one myself, but they've pretty much covered everything.

I’m really interested to hear what Tessa has to say (imagine coming back to all this lol).

Those with protective abilities: I think the biggest targets for mafia would be shellbell and myself. Rosie and Kiko are out of a charge so they can’t do anything tonight. Shellbell is crucial in getting their abilities back, and I don’t need any recharging. But now that I’ve said that, they might anticipate you protecting one of us and go after Rosie anyways so nvm. It’s gonna be one of those situations where you have to predict each other’s moves and try to be one step ahead.

I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility for Equity’s star to be slightly different from Mistreil’s star, as Rosie and I have similar but different abilities.

Also can I just say I’m having so much fun. This game has really helped me get over the post event blues.

Love the reads from Emolga

Rosie
This is really flattering being someone who's never done reads before And 80% of the time got scum from them when I first observed people doing them
Thank you!!

Also, I don't remember rosie saying she needs a recharge (I could be wrong tho)

Also can I just say I’m having so much fun. This game has really helped me get over the post event blues.
SAME it gives me something to look forward to bc there's not a ton of action elsewhere on the forum rn

also uhhh I said I'd be available around 12am est to change my vote if needed but UMMM i made a mistake actually day ends at 12 pm est tomorrow which I will be at work LOL and will probably be just out for lunch break! so hopefully tessa will be here to catch up and post before my breaktime which is typically around 9-9:30 am est. I may have time to post around 5-6 am but no guarantees.

im typing on my phone and lying in bed so excuse the lack of memes and formatting/lack of quotes/etc

i dont have anything to add to my star. yall asked for the details on mine, and i gave what i had

reading equity's i'm just... why is your star so much more violent than mine. we could have similar but different items but i... dont know? i dont think shawo would do that

you say my star is op but getting defense on a night and redirecting the kill to someone else feels a lot stronger than mine? which is just it lets me live for a cycle

im also mildly suspicious because you only revealed you have a star after me and after probing what mine can/cant do (and picking the opposige) -- i can understand why but its also... i dont know

its also very convenient that your star can pick who dies -- if youre part of the squirtle squad you could just say you picked someone as your star target and that the Real Squirtle Squad tried to target you to prove your innocence

(also i really really gotta sleep after this post but i just. feel ill sleep in too late if i dont respond now and ill be dead when i wake up.

but also im glad yall are having fun-- i am too! even if i might die. i have memes for if i dont and if i do)

ALSO I would not like to continue discussing my ability (for the slim chance mafia choose to not kill me in revenge LMAO), but essentially it is used up now

I interpreted this as her ability is spent. It also makes sense that she would need a recharge, as she would be way too OP otherwise. Rosie + Shellbell combo is definitely the biggest treat to mafia right now. Although she did give us some solid info and half of us aren't voting with her lol so maybe not.

Now that I understand what no-eliminate means, I'm for that since right now it's crucial we have more people and use our abilities to gather information for tomorrow. So if you have an ability (even ones that you can only use one per game), please use it if you can use it to gather information so we have more to go off of ASAP.

Also if anyone is still sus of Kiko for using up their limited ability on the first night, I found this while digging through old posts.

I interpreted this as her ability is spent. It also makes sense that she would need a recharge, as she would be way too OP otherwise. Rosie + Shellbell combo is definitely the biggest treat to mafia right now. Although she did give us some solid info and half of us aren't voting with her lol so maybe not.
Ohhhh I think I missed that part, ty

reading equity's i'm just... why is your star so much more violent than mine. we could have similar but different items but i... dont know? i dont think shawo would do that

you say my star is op but getting defense on a night and redirecting the kill to someone else feels a lot stronger than mine? which is just it lets me live for a cycle

im also mildly suspicious because you only revealed you have a star after me and after probing what mine can/cant do (and picking the opposige) -- i can understand why but its also... i dont know

YOU KNOW WHAT, you have a point. At first I thought that sounds like Rosie and I having similar abilities, but Equity's star just sounds so... complicated.

I feel like alot of this comes down to "would shawo do that?"

Would shawo give mafia stealing/decepting abilities?
Would shawo make a death star?

Last edited:
While I agree that equity's star can sound complicated, while Equity was talking with Mistreil about what their star did, they asked very specific questions that, looking back, alluded to the function of their own star. I think this lends credibility to Equity (none of us really ended up taking much of an interest in Mistreil's star, but Equity probed further knowing the function of their own). I think their star power is legitimate
Post automatically merged:

At the same time, Equity's star is incredibly dangerous in the hands of the mafia (we'd have to use 2 nights of voting *and* sacrafice an extra townsfolk just to get them out). So (assuming we vote out Tessa) either Emolga or Bungo have some sort of power that can enable Equity's elimination without it taking up so much time and townsfolk lives, or I think we need to assume Equity is with the town and move from there, out of necessity.

I trust Equity more than Tessa. The death star is really messing with me, but all her posts thusfar have been screaming Townie whereas Tessa pushed for a careless vote near the beginning.

But but but what if the mafia steals the death star. Imagine the chaos. O:

okay EVERYONE I HAVE ARRIVED SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE i was at family dinner

i can explain myself

1. i bandwagoned pretty quickly because I knew that I am lazy and would forget to vote if I'm being honest sorry about that however after reading these posts I'll see how i'll vote

i should've clarified that sorry

2. so I came back to like three pages of posts so I can skim through them can anybody give me a summary? it's OK though I kind of know what's going on

3. Like I said earlier my power doesn't allow me to take information so I don't understand why I would share it if you want me to share it though I can

but i understand why im sus i havent really contributed to town sorry

okay now that i'm on my laptop (no offense to mods but mobile is my thirteenth reason why-) i'm going to fr read the posts.

brb

i just want to clarify that i find it odd that both items are called "star". while rosetti and kattea's abilities are similar, they're probably called different things.

Back