Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

Hmm..... I'm not entirely sure i buy this but I'll let it slide for now but I got my eye on you ๐Ÿ‘

That's good! I am glad to hear it (y)

not game talk now: I do play these things fairly chaotically, so if I'm stressing anyone out at all feel free to pm me and I can dial it back a bit ๐Ÿ˜… (just no game talk in the pm)

the recent situation: kikotoot tries to explain themself

unknown.png

i put myself there as a filler because i dont think there are 3 people doubting kiko right now
im at a 50/50 right now for them

as for where i mostly stand
unknown.png

i want to believe

๐Ÿ‘€

Safe as in: you're not the mafia (not safe from murder unfortunately)

I was just inactive at the time ๐Ÿ˜… but I do have more to say about this later today

____

Ok, posting my replies to page 6 of messages and on to page 7! I really like the sleuthing and thinking a lot of you guys are doing, 10/10, follow your gut!
I also wanted to throw out that I am not the detective!
I don't really know all the roles that exist, mine and shellbell's claims are both new to me
Post automatically merged:

to clarify, I didn't claim a role* but shellbel's claim and what I know my power is are both new to me
Ok actually I need some more info on what exactly you are claiming just so I know the story. You are saying you know they aren't mafia based on your current role that you used right? I get that what you have probably isn't exactly the detective role but it seems very similar to it at least, not usually a role you reveal having unless there's some great benefit to be gained from it, and I'm not sure there was at this point.

let me know if anyone thinks my ability won't do anything for you, that way if i resort to choosing randomly, i'll have less of a chance of wasting it. in the mean time, i'll use it on kiko tonight and we might get another clue in 2 days...
and for now, i think voting no eliminate seems best.

let me know if anyone thinks my ability won't do anything for you, that way if i resort to choosing randomly, i'll have less of a chance of wasting it. in the mean time, i'll use it on kiko tonight and we might get another clue in 2 days...
and for now, i think voting no eliminate seems best.
Hmmm.... I don't think it'll do anything for me but I might be wrong

I-Is there something else that's supposed to be here

(On post 160 it doesn't let me quote it so that might mean it's just to ping people)

Last edited:
Kikotoot Iโ€™m not so sure though. They seem like an experienced player with a detective like role and thereโ€™s no reason to reveal that you have a detective role before you find someone mafia unless you are being accused.

Something doesnโ€™t sit right about this current exchange to me...

I'd really like to trust Kiko. My first impression was that they were trying to be helpful to the town by giving us the only information we currently have, even though it put a huge target on their back. But yes, they are playing quite chaotic right now with their big long post playing with all of our heads (all in good fun, of course). I wasn't suspecting them at first, but now I'm going back and trying to analyze some of the things that they've said.

I wasn't being honest when I alluded to being well informed.

Can you explain this? You said you wouldn't disclose everything you learned with your ability, just that shellbell is safe. Does that mean you actually don't know anything else and were just baiting the mafia into using you as a scape goat?

Look at who threw my name in the ring and how it happened.

Are you saying those who are throwing you under the bus are your primary suspects for mafia? It does make sense to me, but then it goes back to whether we can trust you or not.

My responses hinge on this question for @shawo

If the mafia kills someone the same night they choose to use their power, does their power still get activated? or are the killed first.

E.g. Person A uses their power on night 4, the Mafia kills person A on night 4, does person A's power still take effect?

I have a feeling I know how this night is gonna play out, but want to double check a few things before I say more.

Actually I just checked again and @shellbell I am wrong (misread something abt my ability), recharging would benefit me

LOL I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE I READ SOMETHING INCORRECTLY ๐Ÿ’€

I guess, to hopefully clear a few things up for you @Kattea
I don't want to explicitly be either Mafia or a Townsfolk, so having people be *just suspicious enough* of me, is a good thing at this point in the game.

Now, why is this a good a thing. ***Assuming I'm a townsfolk***, it means the mafia will be more inclined to keep me alive as a scapegoat for suspicion. Why would the mafia want to kill me despite that? If I'm very well informed or if they feel threatened by my power.

I revealed that I have some sort of power, so had to gather some suspicion about me to reduce that target and make my staying in the game beneficial for them. I may have taken things too far though, as a large number of people are legitimately sus of me, and we may end up with someone else dead and me voted out ๐Ÿ˜…

What we know so far about powers is that shellbell can "recharge" powers, which is arguably useless in the early game, as shellbell will be taking shots in the dark, likely to absolutely no effect until people start revealing, so shellbell is relatively safe from the Mafia's eyes until later in the game. At this point, their best decision would be to murder someone who hasn't revealed a power, guessing that theirs is likely to be more impactful/threatening at this point.

All I can say is, look at what I'm saying/how I'm acting, and how it helps me/the-town if I'm a townsfolk, and also how it helps me/the-mafia if I'm a mafiosa (made-up word). Feel free to act along with me! I definitely know who I would kill tonight if I had the choice, but if I say that and it happens then...

Anywho, for voting, I'm in the boat of voting no one out tonight

Hopefully I'm not saying too much!

@shellbell don't listen to Emolga
recharge me pls
tbh, add Emolga to the sus list ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Emolga might not be sus if the powers are wildly creative though, but I kinda doubt theirs would be that creative if you didn't know beforehand how your power would work with theirs

YA'LL BEEFIN NOW????

Also- I didn't look too closely at first, but in kilza's death post by shawo the only thing that was mentioned is that kilza has been killed. Obviously I'm assuming kilza is town by their death message but I think it's weird that it didn't even say kilza was town. So even if we manage to eliminate someone by voting we won't even get to know if they were mafia or not??? Maybe we will see otherwise or we were just supposed to assume kilza was town?

But yeah we are all roleplaying I assume different individual characters, shawo said something about if you guessed who someone is you'll win tbt?

I also don't think we should eliminate shellbell or kikotoot and also not a ton of evidence or reasoning on anyone in particular????? so no vote atm? HELP

and I'm still confused what ur ability even does shell LOL maybe something will happen in the next few days that will need it...?

I also feel like just in this game we aren't specific named roles like doctor or detective but I think that's kinda what ur supposed to be?
I'd also like to see kiko's response to kattea's question, but we will have to wait and see

I'm getting red flags (hahaha, red, get it) from Emolga (sorry!)
but maybe we'll find out more tomorrow

tbh, add Emolga to the sus list ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Emolga might not be sus if the powers are wildly creative though, but I kinda doubt theirs would be that creative if you didn't know beforehand how your power would work with theirs
I never said to use it on me now, I just said that recharging would be beneficial

I do feel that it should be used on you, because you said to recharge it on you when she asked you if you needed recharging

Ah ok, I thought you meant like to use it on you tonight :p

I'm still a little sus just cuz it would heavily benefit the Mafia to have shellbell be using their recharge on them instead of townsfolk (pretty big point to be aware of in the future here), but less sus than when I interpreted it as you asking shellbell to use the recharge on you tonight, after my question to shawo, which was pretty incriminating but I won't say why

also, my reasoning for being sus of you in that blurb fully applies to me too^

That does make sense Kiko, wanting to be just sus enough to stay alive. I accept your explanation for being so chaotic. Although I'm scared of you because you seem good at this, despite saying this is your first game. I really hope you're on our side.

So far, people claiming to have a special ability include: Kikotoot, Shellbell, Emolga. Maybe I'm too trusting because I believe all of you >_<

@shellbell no need to recharge me tonight, I don't think it would be beneficial.

Can you allude to how complex your power is Emolga?
Not really complex(?), I'm not entirely sure what to say aside from the fact that it's a role that's commonly seen in tbt mafia games based on my observance, but slightly different from the usual

Sounds good, I'm probably reading too much into things

My being used to "One-Night" Werewolf is messing with my ability to play a multi-night mafia game properly ๐Ÿ˜…

I should probably calm down a bit

If there's something else you wanna know then I could go more into detail depending on the question

Because mafia having an idea on what my ability could be quite dangerous (for reasons I won't go into, because I need my ability itself to stay somewhat hidden)

Back