• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

Ayane looked at the girl blushing. "O-okay..." She looked around the room. "It's gone awfully quiet out there... D-do you think everyone is... D-Dead..."

Charlotte began to feel sick, being in the room with so much blood everywhere. Before it got too overwhelming she got up and left, leaving Jonathan alone. She ran into the nearest room, which happend to be the kitchen, hoping it'd be empty. She wasn't sure she could deal with more people after all that.

Last edited:
Ayane heard the door burst open and she wanted to scream, but instead stopped herself from crying, holding on tight to Yukiko. She closed her eyes and tried not to make any noise. Please don't kill me please done kill me...

Last edited:
Yukiko gasped at the sight of the bloody girl, she wrapped her arm around Ayane, pulling her close. Yukiko tried to scream, but it just wouldn't come out.

Charlotte quickly looked around the room and, not thinking about checking under the table, assumed she was alone. She sat down in a chair pulled up to the table as it finally fully hit her what she'd done. "Oh my god... She's dead... I killed someone..."

Ayane felt tears running down her face she was so terrified. The girl was shocked to hear the village girl killed someone... Is Charollete really evil after all... Oh god she is going to kill me...

For the first time in a while tears began to fall down Yukiko's face. "I don't want to die again, I don't...." she thought to herself.

"Where did everyone else go..?" Charlotte wondered out loud, glancing towards the door with the clock hand grasped firmly in her hand on her lap. The last thing she needed was for someone else who might try to kill her to come in.

Last edited:
Ayane accidentally knocked her plate with her pudding on to the floor. She widened her eyes. Oh no oh no oh no oh no

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'm so sad that I'm dead and I have to wait for night to pass.)

(Once these three girls have their scene we will restart the night)

Yukiko closed her eyes tight once she heard the pudding cup drop. "Nononononononononono," she thought to herself.

"W-what the..?" Charlotte jumped, startled by the noise. She started to panick, moving backwards in the chair so she could see under the table, where Ayane and Yukiko were. She gripped the clock hand tighter, automatically thinking that hey might be as aggressive as Mikan.

Yukiko's tears began to fall heavier as she let out a whimper. She was scared for her life.

Ayane, now found, held onto Yukiko as she crawled backwards towards a draw. After numbing against it, she turned, reaching her hand inside to take out a knife for defence. "S-Stay back!" Ayane cried.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Sorry I need to sleep I have to be up really early tomorrow. I'll post in the morning good night!)

Charlotte took a step back, seeing Ayane go for a knife. She noticed that they seemed a little scared of her. Did that mean they weren't aggressive like Mikan? "...I-I'm not going to hurt you." she tried to reassure them, though she didn't think they'd believe her.

Riku sat in silence, in fear, confused. She gripped the knife and stood up, and opened the door. "I think I could go for that cake," she chuckled, and noticed the screams were over and the mansion was sillent. She went down the stairs and saw the tree girls, two of which with a weapon.
"Ayane!" She yelled, running over. She glared at the village girl. "Who are you??" Riku interrogated, holding onto the blade tighter.

Last edited:
Charlotte backed away a little further when Riku came in, also holding a knife. Her eyes darted down to the sharp clock hand she was holding and then back up at the girls. Even with said clock hand, she no longer felt confident, as if they attacked her it'd be two on one, or three on one if she included Yukiko without a weapon.

Yukiko finally decided to face her fears head on. She stood up and ran infront of Charlotte, so Riku or Ayane couldn't hurt her.. "I don't know this girl, but she said she ain't gonna kill us and she sounds like she means it!" Yukiko yelled. She wasn't angry, fear and adreniline was kicking in, causing her to raise her voice.

Last edited:
Riku loosened her grip of the knife slightly. "Prehaps, but you can't believe everyone. Look at what's happened since she got here," She argued, and looked at the girl. "You brought a curse upon us!" Riku spat.

Back